The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Largest Functional Tire Without Mods

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
I WILL find a way to fit 35's without trimming haha

I really don't like the idea of carving out parts of the wheel well, if trimming is indeed required with no possible way around it (which I doubt) then I guess I'll stick with 33's.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
so how do you plan to use your Grenadier then?

For mine initially, it'll be for remote "overland" travel; getting as far out as possible.
Airing down tires significantly for washboard gravel, turtleheads, larger rocks, snow....thus, the desire for a larger diameter tire with more sidewall for an elongated footprint when aired down (plus it looks pretty cool too).

For some friends/clients who want portals, it'd be a toy rig, used for serious offroad, mudwheeling and snowwheeling.
Screenshot (596).jpg

What tire size are you thinking about for your travels? I assume you'll encounter quite a bit of sand?

Last edited:

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For mine initially, it'll be for remote "overland" travel; getting as far out as possible.
Airing down tires significantly for washboard gravel, turtleheads, larger rocks, snow....thus, the desire for a larger tire for an elongated footprint when aired down.

For some friends/clients who want portals, it'd be a toy rig, used for serious offroad, mudwheeling and snowwheeling.
View attachment 7804547

What tire size are you thinking about for your travels? I assume you'll encounter quite a bit of sand?
Just what's provided on the 17" rims

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Airing down tires significantly for washboard gravel, turtleheads, larger rocks, snow....thus, the desire for a larger diameter tire with more sidewall for an elongated footprint when aired down (plus it looks pretty cool too).

View attachment 7804547

Good god.

Sorry - but I could think of nothing worse

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Was the wheel width, offset etc mentioned?
Buzz Special Vehicles are the guys. They have a Facebook profile and have posted a video of them scanning the Grenadier. I think the video mentions the wheel size and offset but may have dreamt that and if so sorry!

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like you can specify offset and pcd to suit your application with the Braid Motorsport wheels. Dial in the perfect fitment.

Back
Top Bottom