The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Knauz Lake Bluff thread

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
I just picked mine up at Knauz on Monday - they had a bunch of receiver kits they were busy installing (each has to be matched to the proper VIN). I just paid destination and a few admin fees on top of the quoted INEOS price (all in all something like $1500 extra - can’t quite remember). They are honoring the INEOS promise (hope) around no dealer markup. Billy, Dave and Julia have been great - learning curve like the rest of us, accessory availability, etc, but nothing unusual - my auto insurance even had an incorrect spelling “Granadier” in their database, so it’s all new and seems to be getting smoother every month.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just picked mine up at Knauz on Monday - they had a bunch of receiver kits they were busy installing (each has to be matched to the proper VIN). I just paid destination and a few admin fees on top of the quoted INEOS price (all in all something like $1500 extra - can’t quite remember). They are honoring the INEOS promise (hope) around no dealer markup. Billy, Dave and Julia have been great - learning curve like the rest of us, accessory availability, etc, but nothing unusual - my auto insurance even had an incorrect spelling “Granadier” in their database, so it’s all new and seems to be getting smoother every month.
Uff Da, sounds like mine has been misplaced. I have sent a note to Billy so hopefully he can square it away.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Finally, after over a year, I picked up my MM at Knauz.
Julia, Dave, Brien, Billy and the rest of the crew are totally awesome.
The past days, I worked with Brien on the paperwork so that all goes smoothly when I pick up.

They have a few displays/setup in the showroom too.
Over 100 IGs in the lot waiting to be picked up, some being available to purchase.

I added the Exoshield windshield protection and hopefully it does hold up.
Still waiting for the Buzz Overland slider/steps, which may take a while.

Will post pics this weekend!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Finally, after over a year, I picked my MM at Knauz.
Julia, Dave, Brien, Billy and the rest of the crew are totally awesome.
The past days, I worked with Brien on the paperwork so that all goes smoothly when I pick up.

They have a few displays/setup in the showroom too.
Over 100 IGs in the lot waiting to be picked up, some being available to purchase.

I added the Exoshield windshield protection and hopefully it does hold up.
Still waiting for the Buzz Overland slider/steps, which may take a while.

Will post pics this weekend!
Congrats. Have fun with the Grenadier. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Very nice-I have to go back and see them for the tow package install next week.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just picked mine up at Knauz on Monday - they had a bunch of receiver kits they were busy installing (each has to be matched to the proper VIN).

There is no connection between the receiver hitch and the VIN. Mine were removed at the Port of Tacoma, in Washington and the replacement was installed at RDS in Philadelphia, PA.

When completed - they noted they'll have to backfill their inventory with one from the Seattle dealer.

Driver8

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
It’s wonderful that prices are being honored, but more importantly, what kind of swag did you get? A coffee mug, stickers, anything?

Parkside

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just took delivery on an in stock Fieldmaster from Knauz on 4/2.

I dealt with who I think is a “ new guy”, Luke Reilly. Just cold called into the dealership.

I have had piles of cars from all different sources. Went to high school with 5 car dealer’s kids that followed on in the business. The tricks are ubiquitous and distasteful.

This was, by a significant measure, the best vehicle transaction I have ever had. Luke was rather experienced, just back in the car business after trying a career change. No upsells, all questions answered. Paid MSRP.

They left the keys and paperwork ( all paid upfront) at the FBO at PWK. We chartered in and were headed north to go through the U.P. Inside 20 minutes of our arrival.

The vehicle is great so far…

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just took delivery on an in stock Fieldmaster from Knauz on 4/2.

I dealt with who I think is a “ new guy”, Luke Reilly. Just cold called into the dealership.

I have had piles of cars from all different sources. Went to high school with 5 car dealer’s kids that followed on in the business. The tricks are ubiquitous and distasteful.

This was, by a significant measure, the best vehicle transaction I have ever had. Luke was rather experienced, just back in the car business after trying a career change. No upsells, all questions answered. Paid MSRP.

They left the keys and paperwork ( all paid upfront) at the FBO at PWK. We chartered in and were headed north to go through the U.P. Inside 20 minutes of our arrival.

The vehicle is great so far…
Yeah, I had a very good experience with them as well! I am in next week for my first experience with their service department, so will let you know how that goes. I am having my trailer hitch installed, finally!

Back
Top Bottom