The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Into production

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
I am curious as well. Normally the dealer sends the registration papers and you transfer the money. It doesn’t seem to work this way here.
Please tell us what your dealer knows.
I am a little confused. Surely the contract between you and INEOS is very specific regarding the process of payment?

Why would you need the registration in your name before cash transfer as you have a legally binding contract for car delivery.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
I am a little confused. Surely the contract between you and INEOS is very specific regarding the process of payment?

Why would you need the registration in your name before cash transfer as you have a legally binding contract for car delivery.
I agree with you there. First the money, then the registration.The trader gets the info that the money has been received. Then he gets the release to hand over the vehicle.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Doesn´t matter what the website says. My dealer doesn´t know anything.
When Ineos tells me "send the money" then I will do this - because I believe in the Idea and in the story. If someone can is able to buy a daimler-factory in Hambach then he will be able to product vehicles. I believe in this idea - I love it - and so I will sent all my money - and I hope I can do this soon - crazy, isn´t it?
I LOVE YOU; ALL THE GUYS WHO WANT AN INEOS! I want it, too.
And we all will get it soon - I believe in this! Really!
SEE YOU!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
20 years ago Belgians used to come drive south into Luxembourg with suitcases full of money, arrive at the bank, empty into counting machines and deposit.
I believe that immediately. But in this case I can't imagine it. But I'm happy to be proven wrong.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Will she want the Ineos EV when it arrives? Or are you an ICE only household?
No chance of getting an EV where we will be living
We will be in a rural area and floods regularly cut off the roads and the electricity.
Only annoying part is she will be petrol and I will be diesel.
If they brought out a smaller Grenadier I would order one in Diesel immediately

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This will not work as you pay to Ineos and not your dealer. At least I understood it that way.
Other agency arrangements still accept cash. In principle the agent (dealer) still gives you a receipt but they deposit into an Ineos account instead of car dealer account. Would vary by country, cash is still king in some locales but now shunned in others.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No chance of getting an EV where we will be living
We will be in a rural area and floods regularly cut off the roads and the electricity.
Only annoying part is she will be petrol and I will be diesel.
If they brought out a smaller Grenadier I would order one in Diesel immediately
It is interesting that from my memory that both Honda And Suzuki have not produced diesel engines...is that the case Dave?...don't swap cars at fill-up times...it happened to us by the son-in-law could have been expensive but not fortunately...happy motoring

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I did not say that I need the registration in my name but the registration papers. When we buy cars in our company we o it this way.
1.) we get the registration papers
2.) we transfer the money
3.) we registrate the car
4.) we pick up the car

No papers --> no transfer
no transfer --> no car

it is a step by step business.
Of course you can transfer 80.000 € and say you trust Ineos. I would probably do so. But it s not the way I am used to buy cars.

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The same thing with my order. Only twice now.
Signed contract Nov 9 originally. Then request for another signing early dec and the same again yesterday.
I try to remain positive but it really is a shambles of poor communication.
A
Apparently the processes at IA are a complete mess. I’ve also been told today to sign my contract again… although my account shows “in production” and “contract signed on 1/12/2022”. As far as I’m concerned, I lost my faith in the company’s management.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
My sympathies ~ it's Friday again and surely Mr. T is going to pop up in a video...

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
It is interesting that from my memory that both Honda And Suzuki have not produced diesel engines...is that the case Dave?...don't swap cars at fill-up times...it happened to us by the son-in-law could have been expensive but not fortunately...happy motoring
1.9 diesel in Suzuki Grand Vitara almost got one in 2009 or 2010 for a work car, but got the Vitara 3.2 v6 petrol rocket ship instead.

Back
Top Bottom