The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Into production

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
I’ve got a build date of February so emailed the dealer and was told I’ll get a contract in the coming weeks, which is rather vague 🤔
same here - build date show Feb (according to agent, nothing on acct page), no contract but I've been invited to a point to point :mad:

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any uk customer's got the into production email ?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Same as you - lots of promised but still no contract and the stated build date is Friday 13th Jan - :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 2 chances of that happening me thinks !!
Spoke to my Agent, they said INEOS has taken the decision to crack on building customer cars before contract signing, due to a contract wording being tweaked.

They said its a risk, but I suppose worse case scenario is anyone's car who cancels will become a dealer demo, or "stock"

My Gren is supposed to be built this month and they said that won't change

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Spoke to my Agent, they said INEOS has taken the decision to crack on building customer cars before contract signing, due to a contract wording being tweaked.

They said its a risk, but I suppose worse case scenario is anyone's car who cancels will become a dealer demo, or "stock"

My Gren is supposed to be built this month and they said that won't change
great bit of info cheers (y) 😁

Tomo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is there anyone here whose email account is set to "In production"? I would be interested to know.
I originally signed my contract in Mid November and up to today on my IG log in page it had my status as contract signed but had not yet changed to say in Production. However today I have had an email asking me to sign my contract and sent me another link to docusign. On my profile is a message saying we have sent your contract please sign by the 17th Nov. I have signed again but not sure why the new contract. Another IG admin mystery to go with all the others

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
I originally signed my contract in Mid November and up to today on my IG log in page it had my status as contract signed but had not yet changed to say in Production. However today I have had an email asking me to sign my contract and sent me another link to docusign. On my profile is a message saying we have sent your contract please sign by the 17th Nov. I have signed again but not sure why the new contract. Another IG admin mystery to go with all the others
I wish the best that your car will go into production as fast as possible!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as many others. Delivery date of Feb/March was told by my agent It was down for being built in Jan for delivery end of Feb.

Not seen any sign of a contract and not holding much hope out either. I will be walking into my agents on Friday morning for a face to face and to see what I am dealing with.

No blame game at the minute but if I get the hint of waffle and BS I will be switching.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
or;

'flannel'
INFORMAL•BRITISH

1. use bland fluenttalk to avoid addressing a difficult subject or situation directly.
    and you got to love the example; "he apologised for the situation and then flannelled on about ramping up production"

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Anyone asking for or getting VINs when they're hearing the vehicle has gone into production?
I would think if you have signed a contract and paid the money you could possibly ask for the keys;) My agent said yesterday they are going into production on the basis that we are unlikely to pull out of the deal except for Dave if he doesn't sell his house...we could all chip in and use it as a holiday share house...happy motoring

Back
Top Bottom