The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Into production

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
I originally signed my contract in Mid November and up to today on my IG log in page it had my status as contract signed but had not yet changed to say in Production. However today I have had an email asking me to sign my contract and sent me another link to docusign. On my profile is a message saying we have sent your contract please sign by the 17th Nov. I have signed again but not sure why the new contract. Another IG admin mystery to go with all the others
The same thing with my order. Only twice now.
Signed contract Nov 9 originally. Then request for another signing early dec and the same again yesterday.
I try to remain positive but it really is a shambles of poor communication.
A

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
I would think if you have signed a contract and paid the money you could possibly ask for the keys;) My agent said yesterday they are going into production on the basis that we are unlikely to pull out of the deal except for Dave if he doesn't sell his house...we could all chip in and use it as a holiday share house...happy motoring
Good idea, we should discuss that together with him there in the house. When do we meet? ;)

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Has someone figured a pattern on contracts and production dates?
Is it 1-2 colors going first? One config item driving it?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
Has someone figured a pattern on contracts and production dates?
Is it 1-2 colors going first? One config item driving it?
I was told it was impacted by finalising your order at the dealers or with Ineos.
As I mentioned before when I was with my dealer we made some changes directly into his system.
He asked me clearly and a couple of times if that was final and he could submit it as final.
I said yes he hit the submit button and my order was done.
He printed the new summary out for me.
That was 16th December
He said I should have a contract mid January.
I think (I could be wrong) that if you follow that system you will get built quicker.
Unless you have ordered something weird

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Something weird? No. Went for the Mudmaster Edition in Magenta with orange customized elements.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
Fertilizer
And just in case anyone's curious , if you select the burning option any artificial joints are removed , melted down elsewhere and recycled!
And gold teeth , silicone breast , pacemakers...not good as fertilioser either!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And just in case anyone's curious , if you select the burning option any artificial joints are removed , melted down elsewhere and recycled!
And gold teeth , silicone breast , pacemakers...not good as fertilioser either!
I am pretty sure that there is no silicone in him.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good idea, we should discuss that together with him there in the house. When do we meet? ;)
Great. This morning I told my family that I would like to go to Australia for one of the next holidays. I would know some nice guys there.
The just rolled their eyes and said "Ineos?"

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Tks for the info. I left a mssg with Jardines earlier today, but my vehicle looks to be a month or so behind yours on the build
If you hear back from Jardine's would be interest - like you message left and awaiting a reply !

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you hear back from Jardine's would be interest - like you message left and awaiting a reply !
I got left a voicemail in the evening, will fllw up later today.

Back
Top Bottom