The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS GRENADIER MY23.5 PRICE LISTS

inky_black

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
In the press section of the Ineos website, the new prices can already be viewed if you have a password. It looks as if another price increase will be announced soon.
Unfortunately, I do not have a password but I would be interested in the prices.
Is there anyone in the forum who can provide the neune price list?

1676452534850.png

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
I think you’ll find that MY23 was the initial price list, and MY23.5 reflects the price rises announced last year.

I've had at a quick look at the link in the Press section (no password required for me?) and I can't see any rises other than those announced last year.

Last edited:

inky_black

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I also have access to these, but it is also the generally known price list MY23 has been valid since last November and has now been communicated openly throughout the reviews. The price list I mean is the price list MY23.5 was only posted online on the 13.02.2023 and can only be viewed with a password. I feel like you don't want to publish them yet.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
When I read the first post, my stomach dropped. I‘m genuinely fearful that I'll be priced out by the time the truck is available Stateside.

Last edited:

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I also have access to these, but it is also the generally known price list MY23 has been valid since last November and has now been communicated openly throughout the reviews. The price list I mean is the price list MY23.5 was only posted online on the 13.02.2023 and can only be viewed with a password. I feel like you don't want to publish them yet.
??
I downloaded a minute ago, and in the headline it says: "PREISLISTE MJ23.5 – UVP DEUTSCHLAND"

Attachments

• Ineos_Grenadier_Prices_January_2023_Germany.pdf
    387 KB · Views: 59

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
The price lists I linked to are MY23.5

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
in the expedition 1.0 content section this price list is labeled 23.5
Screenshot 2023-02-15 5.36.24 AM.png
Possibly the price lists behind the password wall contain costs or markup amounts and are intended for dealers? Just a guess...

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
My agent told me the exact same thing about two weeks ago…expect another price rise, possibly after the first batch have been delivered.
The issue is; if orders have been placed are we still protected in the next round of rises. I don't mind if we make additions, pre contract signing, then new prices can be assigned to those items, that seems fair enough.

d1rty

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The dollar is pretty strong right now, so hopefully it keeps the price down here in the US.
I hope so. My current rough estimate is to just use the UK pricing in the configurator. The UK prices include 20% VAT, but GBP runs about $1.20, so it pretty much washes out. Will be interesting too see if that holds true if/when Ineos ever announces US pricing. I'm sure they'll delay it again, from the current "Q2 2023", so June 30 at the earliest. LOL.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
I hope so. My current rough estimate is to just use the UK pricing in the configurator. The UK prices include 20% VAT, but GBP runs about $1.20, so it pretty much washes out. Will be interesting too see if that holds true if/when Ineos ever announces US pricing. I'm sure they'll delay it again, from the current "Q2 2023", so June 30 at the earliest. LOL.
In most of the world Ineos sells direct so they don't have to include a full dealer margin.
No idea what margins dealers make in the US but they do have to cover the commissions to sales staff, outlet profit, head office costs etc.
I think a minimum of 30% plus greed factor.

Last edited:

Norville

Reservation Holder
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
In most of the world Ineos sells direct so they don't have to include a full dealer margin.
No idea what margins dealers make in the US but they do have to cover the commissions to sales staff, outlet profit, head off ice costs etc.
I think a minimum of 30% plus greed factor.
US would be direct also, though? It's a product line offering within existing staffing and overhead. I'll understand 0% to the customer and within the margins on Ineos' side to the stealerships. Hate to say it, but they can kick rocks (the dealers) otherwise. Give the dealers an inch, they will take miles.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
US would be direct also, though? It's a product line offering within existing staffing and overhead. I'll understand 0% to the customer and within the margins on Ineos' side to the stealerships. Hate to say it, but they can kick rocks (the dealers) otherwise. Give the dealers an inch, they will take miles.
I know that Ineos wanted to sell direct but laws in US make it difficult/impossible.
I believe this can also be different in every state, maybe someone from US can comment on that

Back
Top Bottom