The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS GRENADIER MY23.5 PRICE LISTS

Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
Unfortunately both say including VAT
The Australian price hasn't changed since the increase in November. I checked just then.

If they pull another big increase like November before I've even seen a production car.. I suspect I'll be out. Oh well.

Last edited:

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
… but you’re about to see one, so why not stick down a (refundable) deposit now and lock your price in?

(Albeit assuming Ineos continues honouring pricing at time deposit taken)

Local time
Reaction score
… but you’re about to see one, so why not stick down a (refundable) deposit now and lock your price in?

Because I'm training for a bike race later in the year, and I don't have time to set up a car before it. My current car .. I've done this type of trip so often I can have it ready to roll in a weekend. I need to focus on other things. I just can't do it.

And there is no way of delaying and order and no-one seems able to tell me when it's actually going to come. I don't have room or the finances to own two cars..

Local time
Reaction score

I have no issue with putting a deposit down I suppose.. but if they ask me to sign the contract and say it's 6 weeks out and it's too early I guess I could just cancel. It seems silly though to put an order with the most likely outcome is cancelling. Prepping a car is not something I can deal with before the race. It's time consuming and stressful (if you have a time constraint). There is also the spectre of the unknown at this point (say no one has made a bracket for your awning yet or something stupid like that). Plus if I'm riding I need to know that the car is just going to do what it's always done so I can concentrate on the race and not worry about whether my support crew knows how to operate the vehicle. Or what if there are the unthinkable.. niggles with the grenadier that need to be nursed etc?

EDIT: And until someone makes a bigger fuel tank for the grenadier I don't even know how I'm going to fit enough fuel in.

I was kind of expecting a price rise later in the year so was thinking of putting down a deposit early in the second half knowing the car would come early next year. We aren't planning a big trip next year so I'd have all year to sort it out. Plus they would have been building them for 12 months which would make me feel somewhat better about the situation.

It's not like I don't have a car and have nothing to loose here.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
I have no issue with putting a deposit down I suppose.. but if they ask me to sign the contract and say it's 6 weeks out and it's too early I guess I could just cancel. It seems silly though to put an order with the most likely outcome is cancelling. Prepping a car is not something I can deal with before the race. It's time consuming and stressful (if you have a time constraint). There is also the spectre of the unknown at this point (say no one has made a bracket for your awning yet or something stupid like that). Plus if I'm riding I need to know that the car is just going to do what it's always done so I can concentrate on the race and not worry about whether my support crew knows how to operate the vehicle. Or what if there are the unthinkable.. niggles with the grenadier that need to be nursed etc?

EDIT: And until someone makes a bigger fuel tank for the grenadier I don't even know how I'm going to fit enough fuel in.

I was kind of expecting a price rise later in the year so was thinking of putting down a deposit early in the second half knowing the car would come early next year. We aren't planning a big trip next year so I'd have all year to sort it out. Plus they would have been building them for 12 months which would make me feel somewhat better about the situation.

It's not like I don't have a car and have nothing to loose here.
There is an easy way to not get stung by a price rise.
Don't look at previous prices if you are not ready to buy.
The only price that is relevant is the one on the day you are ready to order.

Back
Top Bottom