The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS AUTOMOTIVE GRENADIER PRESS PACK & EXPEDITION 1.0

inky_black

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, I am posting the Grenadier Press Pack which I found in the public press section of the official Ineos Grenadier website. Have fun with the Press Pack.

Attached is also the link to the press realeases of EXPEDITION 1.0:

EXPEDITION 1.0

The press packs in other languages and further content can be found there.

I'm curious to see what you find and look forward to hearing about it in this thread!

Cheers,
Inky_Black

Attachments

• INEOS_Automotive_Grenadier_Press_Pack_English.pdf
    9.5 MB · Views: 184

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
These are now in the resources section of the forum for easier access.

If anyone has any INEOS brochures in their respective language that they want added to the forum resources section then please message me and I'll get it done.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, I am posting the Grenadier Press Pack which I found in the public press section of the official Ineos Grenadier website. Have fun with the Press Pack.

Attached is also the link to the press realeases of EXPEDITION 1.0:

EXPEDITION 1.0

The press packs in other languages and further content can be found there.

I'm curious to see what you find and look forward to hearing about it in this thread!

Cheers,
Inky_Black
FYI: No checker plates for EU, Roo Bar (or side protection bars) for EU and NA, and no loadspace divider for US (interesting that it doesn't say NA on this one, but specifically US).

1675872690484.png

Michael Gain

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
FYI: No checker plates for EU, Roo Bar (or side protection bars) for EU and NA, and no loadspace divider for US (interesting that it doesn't say NA on this one, but specifically US).

View attachment 7802753
I'm sure we will be able to import the parts and add them after the fact.

Personally, we would like the bull bar and load space divider. I volunteer to order the parts and figure out how to retrofit.

Side note: Not really sure what the side protection bars are though.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm sure we will be able to import the parts and add them after the fact.

Personally, we would like the bull bar and load space divider. I volunteer to order the parts and figure out how to retrofit.

Side note: Not really sure what the side protection bars are though.
Go to the Oz Ineos config and you can see the side bars. Basically they bull bar wraps around and down the wheel well and into the sliders. The Oz guys said they get side impact damage from animals.

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7802753
Strange, there is a US specific Accessories PDF that has it listed as an option.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Go to the Oz Ineos config and you can see the side bars. Basically they bull bar wraps around and down the wheel well and into the sliders. The Oz guys said they get side impact damage from animals.
Yeah, mostly vegetation. They’re typically called ‘scrub-‘ or ‘bush’ bars over here.
Northern Australia closes for 3-4 months each year during the wet season.
When tracks reopen they’re often choked by new growth.
Rarely needs to be cut, you normally just bash through with the vehicle.

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
P62 of the press pack has some anoraky tidbits 🙂

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
Mate, we sure do! I just had 2 roos run (hop) into the side of my work van. But the scrub bars are, from my perspective, there to strengthen the roo bar and to protect the front guards from damage inflicted by scrub, which we have in abundance, some few million square kilometers of the stuff.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mate, we sure do! I just had 2 roos run (hop) into the side of my work van. But the scrub bars are, from my perspective, there to strengthen the roo bar and to protect the front guards from damage inflicted by scrub, which we have in abundance, some few million square kilometers of the stuff.
…or conceivably for catching bulls, back in the day…

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And no bings or bongs! Top effort!
LOL “oo-er, my mirror’s not defrosting!”. Seriously though, those SWB Land Cruisers refuse to die.
When the war comes and the desert’s turned to glass, it’s gonna be cockroaches driving J40s.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
LOL “oo-er, my mirrors not defrosting!”. Seriously though, those SWB Land Cruisers refuse to die.
When the war comes and the desert’s turned to glass, it’s gonna be cockroaches driving J40s.
A pity they rust. Then again , it turns open top into open body and thus a better power to weight, despite the loss of horses as the nag gets old!

Back
Top Bottom