The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas I'm in - put preorder

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
You think so? I'm 6'5" and I drove a normal roof model and thought it was fine. That being said, I'm probably going to opt for the safaris because I'm a bit concerned it'll be hard to see stoplights if I'm first in line/close to them.
I have short legs and a long torso so I probably sit higher than my height but I definitely was sold on the safaris by that driving experience

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
I'm in! I went for the kitchen sink. $97,000. I think I'm going to regret the 6' roof rack and safari windows vs full rack and no safari windows - but couldn't pass them up. I did some other stupid stuff. After an hour of going back and forth I just decided to get anything I could that seemed fun. We had a Wagoneer with a winch as a kid that actually got some use in the swamps - so nostalgia factored into that one.

Body Color Britannia Blue (Solid)
Contrast Ladder Frame - Red
Wheels - 17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Tires - BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 Tire
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Heat Reflective Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Cover
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Heated Front Seats
Saddle Leather Driver's Pack
Central Stowage Box, Lockable
Compass with Altimeter
Heavy Duty Utility Flooring with Drain Valves
Floor Mats - Rubber Floor Mats *
Rough pack
Smooth pack
Center Differential Lock
Differential Locks Front & Rear
Raised Air Intake
Checker Plates *
Rock Sliders *
LED Light bar *
Integrated Heavy Duty Winch - 5.5 Tonnes
Class III 2" NAS Tow Hitch and Electrics
Auxiliary Charge Points
Auxiliary Battery
High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel & Electrical Preparation
Power Take-Off, 400W
Interior Utility Rails
Tailgate Table
6F Roof Rack
I think you missed one of the check boxes

Joefly78

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Regarding mark-ups, would it make sense for us to start a thread later on to compare deals we're getting? We can collectively send business to dealers that are fair. In the US, it's easy to get just about anywhere within a day's flight and shipping a car (or driving it home) isn't too hard to do either. Just sharing this information should help keep dealers in check...thoughts?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Regarding mark-ups, would it make sense for us to start a thread later on to compare deals we're getting? We can collectively send business to dealers that are fair. In the US, it's easy to get just about anywhere within a day's flight and shipping a car (or driving it home) isn't too hard to do either. Just sharing this information should help keep dealers in check...thoughts?
Hi @Joefly78 If you poke around the site this topic has been breached many times and you are 100% correct. Once actual dealers are named something like this can begin to come together.

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:21 AM
Reaction score
I have a crazier reason not to do business with my local Ford dealer. I had an F250 Lariat Tremor on order a year and a half ago. The truck finally got built and delivered. They wouldn't honor my original price nor my X-Plan. Finally after getting thru that mess, the truck was stolen off the dealer lot before I could even get a check over to them..
Yea you got me beat! sorry to hear that. Ford dealers are really hurting themselves

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
I'm in.
SW Sterling Silver
17" Steelies
Safari Windows
Heat Reflective Glass
All the lockers
Tow Hitch
Aux Battery
High load Aux Switch Panel

Hopefully we can get dealers to honor MSRP in writing before the deadline of switching. I don't care where in the US I have to go, I will not pay over MSRP.

Cheers - switching to sick of waiting thread. ;)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in too - ordered my truck yesterday like everyone else.

Scot White Trialmaster
Tow setup
Window tint
Heated seats
Saddle leather
17” BFGs
Rubber floor mats

Plan is for aftermarket sliders (Black Sheep?) ASAP
Alloys with the BFG and get MTRs on the steelies
Seat covers (M&M?)

Last edited:

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
I’m in too - ordered my truck yesterday like everyone else.

Scot White Trialmaster
Tow setup
Window tint
Heated seats
Saddle leather
17” BFGs
Rubber floor mats

Plan is for aftermarket sliders (Black Sheep?) ASAP
Alloys with the BFG and get MTRs on the steelies
Seat covers (M&M?)
Awesome Krabby - good to see you IN.

Wyoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I’m in too.
Fieldmaster Britannia blue
Rough pack
Tow hitch
Cross bars roof

I wanted to add more accessories but the condition that dealers may charge for installing accessories dissuade me. I’d rather just get the vehicle and order accessories after that to ensure I can install myself and avoid dealer charges. Of course if there is a dealer markup/market adjustment upon signing the contract I’ll abandon this order. I noticed several relevant questions in the NA Q&A thread that I hope are answered before signing the contract. I appreciate many members thoughtfulness in trying to vet out this vehicle as many of us are compelled to buy with limited information at hand.

Local time
Reaction score
FLMJ9WBR0Q

I'm in with a lightly optioned Queen's Red Fieldmaster. I'll wait to see what the aftermarket choices and my real world usage looks like before adding more. The first sign of any dealer shenanigans is definite off-ramp for me, however.

Local time
Reaction score
FLMJ9WBR0Q

I'm in with a lightly optioned Queen's Red Fieldmaster. I'll wait to see what the aftermarket choices and my real world usage looks like before adding more. The first sign of any dealer shenanigans is definite off-ramp for me, however.

petition to change the name from queens red to the ineos Dr Pepper edition

Local time
Reaction score
I’m in too.
Fieldmaster Britannia blue
Rough pack
Tow hitch
Cross bars roof

I wanted to add more accessories but the condition that dealers may charge for installing accessories dissuade me. I’d rather just get the vehicle and order accessories after that to ensure I can install myself and avoid dealer charges. Of course if there is a dealer markup/market adjustment upon signing the contract I’ll abandon this order. I noticed several relevant questions in the NA Q&A thread that I hope are answered before signing the contract. I appreciate many members thoughtfulness in trying to vet out this vehicle as many of us are compelled to buy with limited information at hand.

I wanted to include the running boards which is a good deal at under 1k but I took them off. the installation cost gives the dealer a license to charge anything they want to for the most part. or include it as part of an extra cost package of things they might add on.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wanted to include the running boards which is a good deal at under 1k but I took them off. the installation cost gives the dealer a license to charge anything they want to for the most part. or include it as part of an extra cost package of things they might add on.
I'm holding off on ordering until later this month to gather as much intel as I can before pulling the trigger, and, right now, I do plan on adding the rock sliders. If the dealer installation charge is ridiculous, I'll just tell them to put them in the back of the Gren and I'll pay a local shop to do it for much less or enlist a friend to help install them. If the dealer continues to be difficult and tries to hold the sliders hostage, I will tell them to enjoy their new rock sliders.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Am in at $84,365. Trial Master - Scottish White - Sliders - Tow Hitch - Privacy Glass - Black/Grey Leather- Rubber Mats.
Thinking, as others have, will add accessories at Dealer if Dealer is not trying to hijack me. Perhaps pick up a roof rack, table and who knows what. Depends on the Dealer attitude and their markup/installation fees. Dealers could make good money just on accessories.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What the heck, you only live once :)

I wanted basically everything in both trialmaster (lockers / aux electrics) and fieldmaster (safari windows, leather) so built from the base up. I love that we get this level of customization. Dropped snorkel, I had one on my LR D2 G3 edition but in the end I can add it later if desired. Added a few accessories like side runners / steps, rear table, darker glass to help with Florida sun/heat, etc.. $88k USD or so. Can't wait.

Attachments

• Order Confirmation  INEOS Grenadier.png
    Order Confirmation INEOS Grenadier.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 13
Local time
Reaction score
I feel like I've read it somewhere, but can't find it. If I preorder, when am I actually on the hook for the full amount or any additional amount? I'm afraid of dealer markups, if I end up reading more issues from European customers maybe afraid of the vehicle itself, etc. Curious to know what I'm legally/financially obligated. I know this has been answered by Ineos or maybe on here, but can't seem to find it.

Back
Top Bottom