The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas I'm in!

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Figured I'd top off my Father's Day with a cherry on top and pre-order my Grenadier. Price is $85,585. I live in south Mississippi so I could have chosen either the Atlanta dealer or Houston. I went with Houston for now.

For anyone interested, here's my build: https://my.ineosgrenadier.com/YXOEPI16SL
Options added:
Rough pack
Compass
Tailgate table
Utility seats + heated
Ladder
Lockable storage bin (spare wheel) - love this option
Exterior and interior utility rails
Cross bars (for my Tule)

Debated hard at the end over getting the black or white roof. Love how the black roof looks, but white seemed more old school/throwback and more practical as far as heat, although with the safari windows it probably won't matter much in the end.

Now we wait...
Pre-Order Photo.PNG

Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
Sweet build and congrats on throwing your hat in the ring! How far do you estimate your dealer to be? I'm guessing 4-5 hours? This is still one of the biggest hurdles for me, the annoyance of knowing I'm going to have to deal with overnight trips to fix a beta vehicle.

Last edited:

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks! Houston and Atlanta are more like 6-7 hours away from me.

I asked Ineos about routine service on the vehicle given my location. They said you can take it anywhere, just follow the maintenance recommendations and save your receipts/service history. If I ever need warranty work I can call them and they will work with me on where the nearest authorized service center is -- hopefully NOT as far as ATL or HOU. : )

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Figured I'd top off my Father's Day with a cherry on top and pre-order my Grenadier. Price is $85,585. I live in south Mississippi so I could have chosen either the Atlanta dealer or Houston. I went with Houston for now.

For anyone interested, here's my build: https://my.ineosgrenadier.com/YXOEPI16SL
Options added:
Rough pack
Compass
Tailgate table
Utility seats + heated
Ladder
Cross bars (for my Tule)

Debated hard at the end over getting the black or white roof. Love how the black roof looks, but white seemed more old school/throwback and more practical as far as heat, although with the safari windows it probably won't matter much in the end.

Now we wait...
View attachment 7817104
Congratulations on you build! It is amazing how similar your build is to what I was thinking. I originally was going to pick silver as my exterior color but now I am thinking eldoret blue or shale Blue would really be nice. I do like the white roof as it is a classic combination and looks fantastic with the e.b. that you selected and is my first choice for now. I am surprised that you did not get the heat reflective glass. I am also on the fence on the side steps and may put that off till after the purchase to see what else may be available(something with a little more ground clarance). And I also plan on purchasing the cross bars after I take delivery.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
@Mallig Welcome to the forum! Nice ride you've configured. Like the Scottish White over Eldoret. I feel your concerns. I'm near Tucson and my closest dealers will be San Diego, LA or Salt Lake City.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score

Options added:
Rough pack
Compass
Tailgate table
Utility seats + heated
Ladder
Cross bars (for my Tule)

Now we wait...
View attachment 7817104
great color- I did a trial master in the same color

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
@Mallig Welcome to the forum! Nice ride you've configured. Like the Scottish White over Eldoret. I feel your concerns. I'm near Tucson and my closest dealers will be San Diego, LA or Salt Lake City.
and I thought my agent, being 70km away, might be a real issue!

Local time
Reaction score
That dealer distance is a no-fear purchase right there! Hope it all works out/you get a local (at least more local) guy who can work on it as needed.

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I am surprised that you did not get the heat reflective glass.
I plan to get the tinting done 3rd party. I don't really like tinting that is too dark. Also, I've found when my vehicles were tinted, I could never get the hue of the driver and passenger windows aftermarket tint to exactly match the factory -- but maybe that's more on the place I took the vehicle to get tinted! : )

Back
Top Bottom