The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from AZ - USA

Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
Can’t wait till they are released in the US. I haven’t seen them in person yet, but what I have read and watched I love them. I like the back to basic idea, less electronics. I hope they are reliable. Don’t mind paying $85k+ if it is going to last me for 15-20 years. That is my goal.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Litl1016 Welcome to the forum! Tons of great info, no FB drama, and some truly great folks in this community. We have several members here in AZ, and quite a few in Tucson. We hope to all get together someday when we have our Grenadiers for at least coffee and a group photo, if not wheeling together.

It seems we have similar goals. Expensive ride, but hopefully as durable as it's been intended to be. Luckily for us, we'll be getting the second model year here in the US and our UK / European brothers and sisters are getting to do the beta testing.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can’t wait till they are released in the US. I haven’t seen them in person yet, but what I have read and watched I love them. I like the back to basic idea, less electronics. I hope they are reliable. Don’t mind paying $85k+ if it is going to last me for 15-20 years. That is my goal.
Welcome, I test drove one off-road. No squeaks and built stout. Loved it and have my pre-order in. Jump on in, the waters fine. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom