The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member from North Central, AZ

Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am a new member to this forum from Cottonwood, AZ.
Over the years, I have had an S10 Blazer, two Isuzu Troopers (as my pretend Land Rover), Ford Explorer, two Suburbans, a Series 100 Land Cruiser, and a previous Series 200 Land Cruiser.
I currently drive my 2017 Series 200 LC and my 1969 Land Rover Series 2a 88 that was completely rebuilt as a coil spring conversion by ECR that I’ve had for 17 years.
I hunted in Africa with my father in the 70’s and fell in love with Land Rovers and Cruisers there. By the way, my forum name, Shooting Car is taken from the term in African Safaris as what they referred to Land Rovers.
My current Land Cruiser is a great vehicle for my bird hunting and fly fishing life style here in AZ now that I’m retired. I have it set up perfectly with a rocket box for my recovery gear and a locking custom truck vault for storage of my shotguns and an awning. But it is lacking the style of the classic shooting car from Africa like a Land Rover Series or Defender or a Land Cruiser Series 40 or 60 that I really wanted.

Further, my Series 2a is a bit too rustic and slow to get me to my places for adventure.

Then I find out about the Grenadier and fell in love with it and felt it was the perfect vehicle for me. However, as it was only on the internet, I questioned if it was real. That was until I saw one in real life across the supermarket parking lot in nearby Sedona and have become friends with the owner who had graciously let me test drive it. That was the start of my journey. I placed a preorder and made my deposit earlier this month for one and now just have to wait the 9-10 months and sell my Land Rover and either trade or sell my Land Cruiser for it.

I have already seen the mutual support that you all have for each other for the Grenadiers. I look forward to becoming a part of that with mine.

Attached are some pics of my trucks, some of which with my vintage hunting equipment from my past life and me.
Best regards
Jeff Pearl

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpeg
    IMG_3200.jpeg
    502.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3219.jpeg
    IMG_3219.jpeg
    571.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3162.jpeg
    IMG_3162.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3160.jpeg
    IMG_3160.jpeg
    560 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3163.jpeg
    IMG_3163.jpeg
    558.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3140.jpeg
    IMG_3140.jpeg
    579.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3144.jpeg
    IMG_3144.jpeg
    589.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3110.jpeg
    IMG_3110.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 14

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
ShootingCar said...

I have already seen the mutual support that you all have for each other for the Grenadiers. I look forward to becoming a part of that with mine.

You are part of it now...welcome (y)
Love the old Landy...I have a Series II and it hasn't been driven a great deal since the Gren arrived..we will all look forward to hearing of and seeing your rig.

Back
Top Bottom