The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from the Scottish Hebrides

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
After 40 years or so owning Land Rovers - all station wagons: started with a series 2 short, series 3 109”, early 110 turbo duesel, 110 300tdi and ending with a 2008 Defender puma.

On Wednesday I’m flying over to the Scottish mainland to collect my Brittania Blue, petrol, Grenadier Fieldmaster. Just 6 months old and 1,600 miles on the clock. I’ve been watching the Grenadier story unfold since the first rumours. Exciting times!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, good luck collecting your Grenadier!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
Nice that you have found your way to our forum. Have fun with the Grenadier!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
After 40 years or so owning Land Rovers - all station wagons: started with a series 2 short, series 3 109”, early 110 turbo duesel, 110 300tdi and ending with a 2008 Defender puma.

On Wednesday I’m flying over to the Scottish mainland to collect my Brittania Blue, petrol, Grenadier Fieldmaster. Just 6 months old and 1,600 miles on the clock. I’ve been watching the Grenadier story unfold since the first rumours. Exciting times!
Nice, from the Edinburgh dealer?

I’m over in Aberdeenshire, ended up buying one sight unseen from Portsmouth! Time will tell if that’s a good idea or not.

Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom