The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I’m 300 miles from nearest dealer so I have 10 questions

Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
Very interested, but it’s not like I can roll into a dealer and kick the tires. So, these are my 10 questions.

1. Regular or premium fuel?
2. Range on full tank?
3. Quiet highway cruiser?
4. Squeak and rattle free?
5. Build quality closer to that of Lexus or closer to that of Land Rover?
6. Premium stereo like Bose in Porsche or Harman Kardon in BMW?
7. Daily drivable?
8. AC good in Texas or humid south?
9. AC vents in rear cargo area for dogs?
10. Does cool factor wear off?

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
Before answering your questions directly... Are you looking for an off-road centric vehicle and willing to give up things in the other categories for increased off road performance? If no, I'll save you the rest of the read...

1) Premium is strongly recommended
2) 300ish miles
3) Not the loudest, definitely not the quietest
4) More or less, yes
5) I'm not sure that LR has the highest build quality, but what aspects in build quality are you looking for?
6) No
7) Again, go back up to my first statement. It sits at just over 6'8", so if you need average parking garage clearance daily, possibly not. It is a solid axle vehicle, so turning radius isn't great. It doesn't have a 360° camera or automatic parking.
8) HVAC issues exist, but it should offer great cooling
9) no
10) The longest ownership globally is at just over a year, and I don't think it has worn off for them yet

Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
I have had for 2000 miles. After being on forum I have understood potential issues. Our friends fro across pond and beyond have been the early adopters. The US product is much more vetted. I’ve owned many vehicles the Gren has been the best. Even if it has some pre flight process it feels solid and will. Last a long time.

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Very interested, but it’s not like I can roll into a dealer and kick the tires. So, these are my 10 questions.

10. Does cool factor wear off?
I think you are asking the wrong group of people...Never!

Reactions: Max
Back
Top Bottom