The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member/Owner from the Philadelphia, PA Area

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Howdy all:

Picked up my Scottish White Trialmaster from RDS Ineos on February 17 and have been having a blast with it ever since. As far as off road vehicles, I have previously had a Ford Raptor, Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, and a Toyota Tacoma. Always dreamed of having something like a proper Land Rover (I vividly remember the Camel Trophy stuff when I was a kid) and increased issues with the sheer size of the Raptor led me to the Grenadier.

Just turned 500 miles, and at least 200 of those have been on dirt throughout the area (mainly Wharton State Forest in NJ).

Looking forward to following along as we all kind of deal with a new vehicle, a new make, and a new brand. That in and of itself seems to be somewhat adventurous!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
Howdy all:

Picked up my Scottish White Trialmaster from RDS Ineos on February 17 and have been having a blast with it ever since. As far as off road vehicles, I have previously had a Ford Raptor, Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, and a Toyota Tacoma. Always dreamed of having something like a proper Land Rover (I vividly remember the Camel Trophy stuff when I was a kid) and increased issues with the sheer size of the Raptor led me to the Grenadier.

Just turned 500 miles, and at least 200 of those have been on dirt throughout the area (mainly Wharton State Forest in NJ).

Looking forward to following along as we all kind of deal with a new vehicle, a new make, and a new brand. That in and of itself seems to be somewhat adventurous!
Congratulations, Impressive list of vehicles you have owned. Fitting you have a Grenadier. DaBull

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Congratulations, Impressive list of vehicles you have owned. Fitting you have a Grenadier. DaBull

The COVID market did wonders with values so I had an opportunity to see what fit me and my needs/tastes. Ironically, would have been the Tacoma, but that thing had 3 CELs in the first ~1600 miles, with Toyota having no real answer or solution. Both Jeeps were flawless, if not a little cramped. Gladiator was too long and a bit of a dog, so the Raptor addressed that. Problem was, the Raptor barely fit anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom