The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Latest HQ Comms

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
IMG_4217.jpeg
Seriously, they need to fire their comms team. I still love the vehicle and am committed to the concept. But anyone who uas been following closely will be pissed off with this.

1. Anyone following should know by now that paying before you know your vehicle is physically at the Agent and basically complete is foolish.
2. The idea that the brochure on the website has any useful technical information is laughable and insulting when we know the actual user’s manual is completely inadequate and even wrong in places and the promised repair manuals are no where to he seen adds insult to injury.
3. Absolutely no acknowledgment of the software issues or any updates on resolution.

Hard to understand how they could be so cloth eared. It’s like they haven’t been monitoring social media at all.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Spot on, @AnD3rew . Reminds me of this response I got from Customer Service last month. My name is not Andrew (it's Michael) 🤣 and I’m still waiting for my personalised update.

Regarding payment, I will be paying for the vehicle after I have inspected it myself at the agency once It arrives there. I understand that Ineos Australia have advised that the payment must be made 48 hours prior to handover, but that won't be an issue as the agent will have the vehicle for some time while they complete their checks etc. 🙂

IMG_8983.jpeg

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Spot on, @AnD3rew . Reminds me of this response I got from Customer Service last month. My name is not Andrew (it's Michael) 🤣 and I’m still waiting for my personalised update.

Regarding payment, I will be paying for the vehicle after I have inspected it myself at the agency once It arrives there. I understand that Ineos Australia have advised that the payment must be made 48 hours prior to handover, but that won't be an issue as the agent will have the vehicle for some time while they complete their checks etc. 🙂

View attachment 7816552
Only one sentence that isn’t from the template in that email, and it’s full of spelling mistakes. Gives you a lot of confidence.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I received this from Ineos some time ago
I am still waiting for someone to contact me
Maybe then I will learn what it was I contacted them about.
I have absolutely no record of sending them an email and since this date I have signed my contract and my vehicle is in production.
1686780958110.png

Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
Here in NA, we were curious about number, placement, and amperage of electrical outlets in the 400 watt inverter package. Prior to Ineos responding to our very own @Stu_Barnes 's Q&A, I reached out directly and received this laughable (and incorrect) response:

1686781555129.png

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7816546
Seriously, they need to fire their comms team. I still love the vehicle and am committed to the concept. But anyone who uas been following closely will be pissed off with this.

1. Anyone following should know by now that paying before you know your vehicle is physically at the Agent and basically complete is foolish.
2. The idea that the brochure on the website has any useful technical information is laughable and insulting when we know the actual user’s manual is completely inadequate and even wrong in places and the promised repair manuals are no where to he seen adds insult to injury.
3. Absolutely no acknowledgment of the software issues or any updates on resolution.

Hard to understand how they could be so cloth eared. It’s like they haven’t been monitoring social media at all.
I agree it makes sense and I will likely do same but I think the best approach is to call your agent and discuss what his view is on the sequence of inspect, pay, vehicle prep, delivery/pick-up

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Todays email update from INEOS is good as it's 3 weeks since the last one (25 May) but only gives us a bit more of a picture:
1,900 @ agents & 1,200 @ in transit (could mean ships, trains, trucks or sitting in the Hambach parking lot) but, nothing on customer deliveries nor total production since 16 October 2022.

But

If you take the production, agent & customer delivery number from their 25 May email update - can now estimate the following since 16 October 2022:

5,000 units produced (average 140 per week but probably 350 now)
2,000 units with customers
1,900 with agents (seems very high - why so slow getting them out to customers)
1,200 in transit

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
1,900 with agents (seems very high - why so slow getting them out to customers)
Those *might* be the agents fighting the good fight on behalf of customers telling Ineos the vehicles simply are not passing Pre-Delivery Inspections. One can hope.

Reactions: Max

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
No comment re IA email. Just hot air. Im not even worrying about contacting anyone re order and status. It will just arrive later hopefully with better QA than current owners are experiencing.

I'm trying to find a cheap tray back uteb which is though... my gosh the 2nd hand market here is our of control. Busted tray back goes for 20K..

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I agree it makes sense and I will likely do same but I think the best approach is to call your agent and discuss what his view is on the sequence of inspect, pay, vehicle prep, delivery/pick-up
Absolutely, yes. But still, I won’t be paying money till my agent confirms the car is in their hands and as per order spec. I won’t get too bent out of shape if there are non essential accessory items that it might need to come back to have installed. But car must be physically with them and as per order spec.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No comment re IA email. Just hot air. Im not even worrying about contacting anyone re order and status. It will just arrive later hopefully with better QA than current owners are experiencing.

I'm trying to find a cheap tray back uteb which is though... my gosh the 2nd hand market here is our of control. Busted tray back goes for 20K..
How long can you wait?

prices are softening like rubber in the sun as the economy slides into recession

Back
Top Bottom