The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:19 AM
Reaction score
Purnell Adventure has a Quatermaster in the yard - a client's car.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The tugs are taking it to the wharf, really close now. It will be moored behind the Aphrodite Leader, based on updated map.

Tongala.jpg

Update, for those with the time, the live link is here. :)

Tongala2.jpg

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah! Happy it didn’t get stuck for 3 weeks going in circles! 😝
Danger not over yet, my ship spent 3.5 weeks in Port Melbourne after it moored. But since it has been to Freo already, the risk of a quarantine lock down should be very low.

Think the glass is half full. It is exciting times, as the wait is coming to an end. I have a smile and it's your car!

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Expedition HQ, aka SLRV, did most of my electrical work and I am back in May for the finishing touches.

My car is with Offraod Systems getting drawers, water tank, bed extension and twin ARB compressor. Then a photohoot this afternoon for ORS and I get it back tomorrow, mid morning.

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Expedition HQ, aka SLRV, did most of my electrical work and I am back in May for the finishing touches.

My car is with Offraod Systems getting drawers, water tank, bed extension and twin ARB compressor. Then a photohoot this afternoon for ORS and I get it back tomorrow, mid morning.
Oh awesome! Maybe I’ll see you there I’m shooting to hopefully pick up the truck from him May 15 🤙

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Oh awesome! Maybe I’ll see you there I’m shooting to hopefully pick up the truck from him May 15 🤙
My XHQ appointment is 23 May.

I am driving to Ballina on 20 May, so we will miss each other.

Trivia: last time I drove to Ballina, I refueled at Kew Petrol Station (cheaper fuel than stations directly on the Pacific Highway). The operator asked me what car was I driving. After telling him, he said he had never seen the Grenadier before, but that day mine was the second one refueling at the station.

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score

Trivia: last time I drove to Ballina, I refueled at Kew Petrol Station (cheaper fuel than stations directly on the Pacific Highway). The operator asked me what car was I driving. After telling him, he said he had never seen the Grenadier before, but that day mine was the second one refueling at the station.
I’ll be at Drifta Gloucestershire for my drawer and fridge slide install on the 22nd.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

The same servo used sell T shirts emblazoned with "Far Kew" 😉...perhaps they still do..

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score
It has gone quite quiet

Well I'm still waiting patiently for my re-manufactured Trialmaster. Cannot be too many early adopter / reservation holders still waiting.

It should arrive in Fremantle on the Morning Prosperity on the weekend.

Having the loaner has been good to experience ownership but restrictions on where I can take are a bit frustrating. The only issue with this vehicle is the wonky indicator sounds, apart from that, it has not had any issues whatsoever.

I just hope my vehicle is as trouble free as this one.....

Back
Top Bottom