The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Sovereign Nation nutto's who believe they don't have to obey the road rules of Australia - yet at the same time drive on said roads to go and spend their dole money at the bottlo.

Had to laugh about the $50,000 fine they are going to impose. What currency is this going to be paid in - obviously not Australian dollars. Republican Credits perhaps.

Last edited:

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that they had 3? IGs coming, static display model/s 2 drivers.
Well the dealers can just keep bumbling around in the PT models I guess. They are at least registered. Maybe there is something they can do to get them legal for customers to drive on road until production demos arrive?

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just at the shops in Townsville and saw this numberplate on a vehicle front and back. Asked the woman driving it and she told me a whole bunch of Coobly Gook that jumped around legal aspects that the Soviet Citizens tend to wear. Anyone seen this sort of thing before?
ahhh the joys of living in Townsville.... a nutter on every corner....
and don't even think about reading any Townsville facebook pages, full of rednecks, racists, bogans, and conspiracy theorists.
As i said to the wife only this arvo as we were out and about. Townsville is such a beautiful place to live.... it is a shame about the Townsvillians

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sovereign Nation nutto's who believe they don't have to obey the road rules of Australia - yet at the same time drive on said roads to go and spend their dole money at the bottlo.
Take their Medicare cards away and see how long they want to remain “sovereign”.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Must be related to the Primates up here?
No, they're everywhere... who can forget Prince Leonard of the Hut river Province in WA? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I seem to recall something in the back of my "forgettery" that there was a view amongst the "outliers" that owing to a technicality with Act of Federation and the related legislation of the British Parliament (Statute of Westminster) which Australia had at one stage not formally adopted, was interpreted by these outliers as enabling them to declare unilateral independence. Pay no tax, establish one's own currency etc etc. The Australian Govt.adoptionn of the British legislation was finally achieved during WW2 and was forced on the Govt of the day as the result of a court martial of two Australian Naval ratings under British command. A grubby affair involving sex and murder:rolleyes:. Judged guilty, there was every likelihood of a (British) death sentence which forced the Fed Govt to adopt the Statute of Westminster (as Canada and other colonies had done years before). The result for the sailors was a life sentence.... The "sovereign citzs" are living under the pre-1942(?) delusion...

EDIT Statute of Westminster Adoption Act 1942

Last edited:

Overlandplus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
Yep. They are friendly and helpful but get the sense they are really only up to speed now as they have busy setting up new showroom (I think they are also setting up secondhand dealership) onboarding with IA etc.
Thanks mate,
spoke to them today, after I cc'd them in the email to IA, they were all over it. An email had already been sent to Ineos Aus and expect a call on monday, very inpressed by there promp response time.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
I tried to make a couple of changes to my config the other day via the agent. Agent said he couldn’t process because the order was ‘locked’ on his portal as within 60 days of construction ETA. He said I had to call IA direct to make changes.

Still not expecting within 6 months but a positive(ish) indication something is happening.

Should also say, I am in Australia and I ordered in July 2022 so was around 2 months after the orders opened.
That happened to me in Nov and still no contract now. I wouldnt hold your breath.

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Just at the shops in Townsville and saw this numberplate on a vehicle front and back. Asked the woman driving it and she told me a whole bunch of Coobly Gook that jumped around legal aspects that the Soviet Citizens tend to wear. Anyone seen this sort of thing before?
Len , next time you see her, point out that I noticed the numberplate had spelt incognita wrongly.
She clearly has no idea about history
And it makes her look rather silly, as I presume she is trying to be smart.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score

Had to laugh about the $50,000 fine they are going to impose. What currency is this going to be paid in - obviously not Australian dollars. Republican Credits perhaps.
"your credits are no good here!"

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
To me it seems a bit odd that this was not picked up during the later stages of PTO production
If the supplier is a big one, say, with no competitors on the market, and he refuses to change something or only does this with significant pressure, it's a deadlock at first. And Ineos might have to be careful not to alienate the supplier.

Imagine it was BMW, Carraro, Dana, ZF ... ? (just as examples)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
No, they're everywhere... who can forget Prince Leonard of the Hut river Province in WA? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I seem to recall something in the back of my "forgettery" that there was a view amongst the "outliers" that owing to a technicality with Act of Federation and the related legislation of the British Parliament (Statute of Westminster) which Australia had at one stage not formally adopted, was interpreted by these outliers as enabling them to declare unilateral independence. Pay no tax, establish one's own currency etc etc. The Australian Govt.adoptionn of the British legislation was finally achieved during WW2 and was forced on the Govt of the day as the result of a court martial of two Australian Naval ratings under British command. A grubby affair involving sex and murder:rolleyes:. Judged guilty, there was every likelihood of a (British) death sentence which forced the Fed Govt to adopt the Statute of Westminster (as Canada and other colonies had done years before). The result for the sailors was a life sentence.... The "sovereign citzs" are living under the pre-1942(?) delusion...

EDIT Statute of Westminster Adoption Act 1942
And I thought that the „Reichsbürger“ who still live within the legal boundaries of the Weimarer Republic (1928 - 1933) in Germany are something special…
When I bought a new car in 2006 I got a very good offer from a dealer near the Belgian border.
Something in the written offer has been suspicious so I digged a little in. It came out the the bought the cars in Belgian without VAT and added just a 3 % „difference VAT“ because that has been the tax from 1933 obviously.
I stopped the deal and bought the car directly in Belgian. The Tax office employees didn’t believe that story when I dropped in to pay the 19% VAT on my own.

Back
Top Bottom