The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
I placed my order in May 22. About 4 weeks ago I received a contract to sign. I requested a couple of changes but still have not received a revised contract for signing. Is this common ? Thanks
Well, its probably non uncommon.
Mine was similar.

Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Well had some communication from the retail partner in WA. My vehicle won't be into Fremantle in June. Hopefully here in July for a July / August handover. Apparently before handover they need to fit the extras I specified eg: bullbar, side runners / steps and change some indicators.

They reckon they still don't know which boat its on but will tell me when they know. Perhaps the Eastern States are in a better position even if they are on a tortoise.
Cheers, Grey Nomad.

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score
The Oberon arrived Auckland 4th May and then Brisbane 20th May……?????🙏🏻
After waiting 10 days off Calundra mainly because of congestion in the Port of Brisbane!
How does homologation work as i've been told that happens next and could be up tp 4 weeks prior to release?

Looks like the next RoRo will be Tysla, also ex Auckland, -argh!

My interest is getting a test drive which i have no doubt will live up to expectations but wifey has made that conditional.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We are of course just assuming SEQ deliveries might be offloaded in Brisbane. It’s just as likely they may be trucked up from down south, so we have to watch all the Melbourne/Port Kembla/Newcastle RO-RO arrivals as well. 🤔

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We are of course just assuming SEQ deliveries might be offloaded in Brisbane. It’s just as likely they may be trucked up from down south, so we have to watch all the Melbourne/Port Kembla/Newcastle RO-RO arrivals as well. 🤔
That’s correct - it’s the surprises that makes being a mushroom an easily forgotten experience!

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Likely!!! Imagine that, having a Victorian get their vehicle first... go back to watching your AFL, lock the kids in their rooms and chant on!

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
Hey mates,

there is so much complains, anger, frustration and despair, and I understand this, and I feel sorry for you.

I pined for the Gren release, but I couldn’t order before being able to see and touch the vehicle. That’s what most of you did obviously, and that’s brave in my opinion. I’d never do that.🙄

I had an appointment with my local car dealer May 06, 2023 with a close look-and-feel at the Gren and ordered mine (Diesel) May 07, 2023 even before a test drive.😉

My 60 KM/90 minutes test drive (Petrol, Utility Wagon, odometer 426 KM) was May 19, 2023 on-road, it was a drive through the woods on paved and steep and winding roads and small villages. The handling was easy with a good overview. The engine had a sonorous sound and enough power for the steeper sections, but I look forward for the Diesel and its immense torque (Driving Diesel for 20+ years spoiled me 😇).

The workmanship of the Gren looked good, no scratches, no loose parts, and the clearance of the inside parts and the vehicle body was fine.👍

What I miss is the speed indicator right in front of me. My wife misses a mirror in the sun shield.😅

It was hard for me to give the Gren back to the car dealer. I then understood even more why you can hardly await the arrival of the Grens. Fingers crossed your waiting will end soon.🤞

In the meantime, I hope that my car dealer is wrong: He told me that estimated production month for my Gren is November 2023, but I should add 6 Month minimum to get a propable production date. This would be May 2024. Well, I’m sure I will also have a lot of complains, anger, frustration, and despair then.🫤

Regards J

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
there is so much complains, anger, frustration and despair, and I understand this, and I feel sorry for you.
I've been on board since 2017 and my car is built but not delivered.
I have experienced none of the above emotions.
Perhaps some personalities are the problem?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Likely!!! Imagine that, having a Victorian get their vehicle first... go back to watching your AFL, lock the kids in their rooms and chant on!
You certainly have an interesting take on life and obviously, care less about others...a smiley face may have been ok but a little late now.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey mates,

I pined for the Gren release, but I couldn’t order before being able to see and touch the vehicle. That’s what most of you did obviously, and that’s brave in my opinion. I’d never do that.🙄

I had an appointment with my local car dealer May 06, 2023 with a close look-and-feel at the Gren and ordered mine (Diesel) May 07, 2023 even before a test drive.😉

My 60 KM/90 minutes test drive (Petrol, Utility Wagon, odometer 426 KM) was May 19, 2023 on-road, it was a drive through the woods on paved and steep and winding roads and small villages. The handling was easy with a good overview. The engine had a sonorous sound and enough power for the steeper sections, but I look forward for the Diesel and its immense torque (Driving Diesel for 20+ years spoiled me 😇).

The workmanship of the Gren looked good, no scratches, no loose parts, and the clearance of the inside parts and the vehicle body was fine.👍

What I miss is the speed indicator right in front of me. My wife misses a mirror in the sun shield.😅

It was hard for me to give the Gren back to the car dealer. I then understood even more why you can hardly await the arrival of the Grens. Fingers crossed your waiting will end soon.🤞

In the meantime, I hope that my car dealer is wrong: He told me that estimated production month for my Gren is November 2023, but I should add 6 Month minimum to get a propable production date. This would be May 2024. Well, I’m sure I will also have a lot of complains, anger, frustration, and despair then.🫤

Regards J
IA are making around 25 a day - so I think adding 4-6 months to what the agent would be prudent

Reactions: IGL

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
come on Tazzie - you must be made of stone or had an emotion lobotomy not to occasionally lay awake in bed at night, under the cover of Tasmanian darkness, and quitely pine for the feel of that saddle leather in your hands - getting increasingly twitchy at the thought of the first drive!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
come on Tazzie - you must be made of stone or had an emotion lobotomy not to occasionally lay awake in bed at night, under the cover of Tasmanian darkness, and quitely pine for the feel of that saddle leather in your hands - getting increasingly twitchy at the thought of the first drive!
Yes , getting excited...but with the Cornwall coast , Slovenian Alps and Sardinia fun in the next month, my dopamine levels will stay elevated 😁.
My Grenadier emotions have all been positive ones. Looking fwd to the segue into Ineos pleasures upon my return.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes , getting excited...but with the Cornwall coast , Slovenian Alps and Sardinia fun in the next month, my dopamine levels will stay elevated 😁.
My Grenadier emotions have all been positive ones. Looking fwd to the segue into Ineos pleasures upon my return.
then the relaxed & happy emotions from a Euro vaca will continue into Grenadier ownership - hazzah

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tazzie is suitably distracted with a tour over here and euro to help eek away idle time. So perhaps the dark Tazzie skies will then give way into UK and euro ones - I have a few old saddles here in Sussex if you need a leather fix while away!

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
Perhaps some personalities are the problem? No, it's the usual up and down 🤣. My motto: Don't have expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom