The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Front seat under-storage?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Yes but we talk
Yep... same here. Wife and I look forward to a road trip as a chance to talk ...other times we travel in "companionable silence". Wife has tinnitus (her father had a noisy engineering 'shop' in the back yard for years when she was young.. I once mistakenly but in good faith bought her a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones ...worse thing ever for her tinnitus:oops:. )
I enjoy listening for subtle engine note changes on cruise control in undulating terrain... how nerdy is that?!! 🤣

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
I put Focal 2-way coaxial speakers in my Kia.

car-audio-solutions-et-kits-car-audio-elite-k2-power-kits-haut-parleurs-coaxiaux-ec-165-k.jpg

They'll be moving to the Grenadier, and I'll be adding my 12" E 30 KX.

car-audio-solutions-et-kits-car-audio-elite-k2-power-subwoofers-e-30-kx.jpg

Never completed the install in the Kia. It's a Niro hybrid, and was the first year that they opted to not put a traditional battery in, rather they just use the EV battery to run everything. I couldn't get an answer from Kia nor find any info online about where to safely pull power to the amp, so I put in the speakers and that's that. It sounds ok, better than stock, but I know it has much more potential. I'll figure out a nice day with acceptable temps and swap the factory speakers back in to get ready for the Gren.

Also have an Orion HCCA amplifier (red) from by bass head days I hope still works. Those were some great amps!

Back
Top Bottom