The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Front protrusion plate protector

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Hello friends, as has already been discussed in this forum, the ventilation grille of the front protection plate is poorly mounted, it has the staples placed the wrong way around, so that anything (mud/snow) that gets in tears off the grille at the same time. Press it back, this may be a good solution. I hope you like it. Greetings PacoPlaca Grenadier .jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello friends, as has already been discussed in this forum, the ventilation grille of the front protection plate is poorly mounted, it has the staples placed the wrong way around, so that anything (mud/snow) that gets in tears off the grille at the same time. Press it back, this may be a good solution. I hope you like it. Greetings PacoView attachment 7839317
Laser cut stainless?

Reactions: PBD

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
interested too.

can they do it even without writing?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello friends, as has already been discussed in this forum, the ventilation grille of the front protection plate is poorly mounted, it has the staples placed the wrong way around, so that anything (mud/snow) that gets in tears off the grille at the same time. Press it back, this may be a good solution. I hope you like it. Greetings PacoView attachment 7839317
Also Interested - DaBull

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I actually have that on my list - along with a few others - but I was not planning to bombard him right away. I asked if he would be interested in producing these to ship internationally - if he says yes I will most certainly as about powder coating.

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It would be interesting to have photos from other angles and photos of the back of the original steering protection

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Let's not bombard this poor guy with 50-million emails. I will reach out and get some information and will post his response here.
Hi Krabby, When you have further contact, ask him if it is 304 SS or 316 SS.
DaBull

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Our reply (trandlated via Google as reply was in Spanish)

Good morning Michael
I will answer you in Spanish that my English is a little poor.
If I can send you the front grilles without problems, in our workshop (Bumar-xtrem) we are dedicated to cutting and deforming sheet metal and preparing vehicles for off-road use.
Any questions I am at your disposal
All the best

Buenos días Michael
Te respondo en Español que mi Ingles es un poco escaso
Si te puedo mandar las rejillas delanteras sin problemas, en nuestro taller (Bumar-xtrem) nos dedicamos al corte y deformación de chapa y preparación de vehículos para of road
Cualquier consulta estoy a vuestra disposición
Un saludo

I then replied with:

There are many members interested in your grille and given that it is relatively flat, I think shipping should be straight forward. Moreover, I think purchases would probably be "group buys" where an order would be for multiple units which would make things easier for you and ultimately cheaper for us since the shipping costs would be divided.

So, a few questions.

1-What would the cost be per unit (without shipping)?

2-What material options are there (aluminum and stainless (304 or 316)?

3-Is powder coating an option? If so, are there color options other than black?

4-Can the grille be made without the Grenadier cutout?

I will keep you all posted.

Back
Top Bottom