The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Looking for a 'GRENADIER' Front License Plate

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
All - I am looking for a Grenadier Front license plate like the one used on the promo pics and videos. I think it's a very cool look and perfect for those not required to have a front license plate. Other than cost, I can't imagine why they didn't put one on every new vehicle.

If anyone has one, I would be happy to buy it AND, if others are interested, find a place to have it replicated for others. There are plenty of places to do this the trick will be getting the stylized A correct or at least getting a standard A in Red.

Question - Does anyone know the Font Type and the color of the 'A' ?

If I don't get a response for a plate here, I will post in some of the groups outside of North America.

Let me know in the comments if you are interested. Thank you.

IG License Plate.jpeg

Last edited:

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
All - I am looking for a Grenadier Front license plate like the one used on the promo pics and videos. I think it's a very cool look and perfect for those not required to have a front license plate. Other than cost, I can't imagine why they didn't put one on every new vehicle.

If anyone has one, I would be happy to buy it AND, if others are interested, find a place to have it replicated for others. There are plenty of places to do this the trick will be getting the stylized A correct or at least getting a standard A in Red.

If I don't get a response for a plate here, I will post in some of the groups outside of North America.

View attachment 7837198
I would be interseted!

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7837198

I'm interested too. Thank you!

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7837198
I'd be interested too

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
Maybe they can help?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
Only Americans interested? Of course, in Europe and in a lot of other countries, front number plates are mandatory.

You are almost alone in the world 👿 :):ROFLMAO:

Anyway, if I had such a genuine numberplate from Ineos I wouldn't sell it 😍

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7837198

View attachment 7837198
I got a plate made in the UK and installed on my Grenadier... see pic. Made by www.numberplateclinic.co.uk

Attachments

• Grenadier Front Plate 020524.jpg
    Grenadier Front Plate 020524.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Grenadier Front Plate 020524.jpg
This is my front plate ordered from Number Plate Clinic (NPC) in the UK.
It is a custom plate using one of the public logo files below.
Contact is info@numberplateclinic.co.uk and...
NPC Info.png
Use WhatsApp to order 44 07566715743 for the USA so they can calc shipping
This was my order -

x1 custom standard size plate (using the Grenadier image file below)
x1 Graphite plate holder
x2 sets black car number plate screws
x1 double sided sticky pads

When installing, I had to drill two holes in the plate holder at the top that aligned to the holes on the front of the Grenadier. Then used double sided sticky pads on the bottom. So the top is attached with screws and the bottom with pads.

Attachments

• grenadier logo large.jpg
    grenadier logo large.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 15

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7843022
This is my front plate ordered from Number Plate Clinic (NPC) in the UK.
It is a custom plate using one of the public logo files below.
Contact is info@numberplateclinic.co.uk and...
View attachment 7843023
Use WhatsApp to order 44 07566715743 for the USA so they can calc shipping
This was my order -

x1 custom standard size plate (using the Grenadier image file below)
x1 Graphite plate holder
x2 sets black car number plate screws
x1 double sided sticky pads

When installing, I had to drill two holes in the plate holder at the top that aligned to the holes on the front of the Grenadier. Then used double sided sticky pads on the bottom. So the top is attached with screws and the bottom with pads.

Wow! Thank you so much!!!!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow! Thank you so much!!!!
Are you allowed to use this as a front plate in California?
Perhaps it is better than no plate at all on the front?
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom