The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First oil change

MarkgreSC

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
This oil was changed at 14k km and still looks good. The vehicle has been fully loaded for most of that distance and plenty of offroad. Petrol model 👍🏼
How did you reset the service due thing? Did It take about 6.8 qts as stated in the manual? What oil did you use, the 0w stuff or little heavier? I can't find anything about any fluid capacities or types in the manual anywhere, like what goes in the diffs, etc. Any guidance or suggestions? I did try the QR code in manual and its not working I guess.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:29 PM
Reaction score
How did you reset the service due thing? Did It take about 6.8 qts as stated in the manual? What oil did you use, the 0w stuff or little heavier? I can't find anything about any fluid capacities or types in the manual anywhere, like what goes in the diffs, etc. Any guidance or suggestions? I did try the QR code in manual and its not working I guess.
A forum member kindly posted the attached pdf file a while ago. It contains oil specs and volumes for engine, diffs etc. Other commentary is bemoaning the fact that the service interval indicator has to be reset by the dealer.

Attachments

• Ineos Grenadier Quick Ref Guide Draft-1_231229_151350.pdf
    126.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom