The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Electric Deployable Side Steps / Rock Sliders

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Ok. I’m only suggesting that kidztop is simply a us importer from overseas. Seems they have only 1 feedback on eBay so they spun up a eBay storefront pretty quickly to pass these units through to the US market. I spent a lot of time discussing and interacting with summer auto. They are a good supplier and at least 2 others on the forum including Sandy who posted earlier in this thread have sourced directly from them. Sandy paid ~$1200 landed cost IIRC on the west coast, and the units are installed and working as designed.

I’m sure they will work out well for you. Post back when you get them / install them. I think they are a great add-on.

Last edited:

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score

its not the same
Hate to break it to you however the pictures on Ebay show they are the very same. Same exact mounts, actuator, same ecu. Even has the same 3" x 3" velcro supplied to adhere the ecu to under the driver seat.

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.
Back
Top Bottom