The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Doormats carpets Fußmatten

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
Hello my name is cpucarpart.com and we are a small German company that specializes in vehicle carpets and floor mats. We now have floor mats and trunk carpet for the Ineos Grenadier on offer and will soon be available on our homepage. But you can already find the mats at Kleinanzeigen.de For the exact link please write to us. 20230925_143200.jpg

Attachments

• 20230928_103450.jpg
    20230928_103450.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAGE_78720aaf-1bfa-4f7f-8073-0337fe6d91e4.jpg
    IMAGE_78720aaf-1bfa-4f7f-8073-0337fe6d91e4.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 84

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Derzeit leider noch nicht das stimmt, dies dient vorerst der Kontaktaufnahme. Aber in den nächsten 2 bis 3 Tagen werden diese Matten auch auf der Website in einer separaten sparte zu finden sein! Ansonsten finden Sie unsere Matten auch über Kleinanzeigen.de dort stehen auch alle Informationen zu diesem Produkt!

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Einfach auf Kleinanzeigen nach :
Ineos Grenadier Premium Velour Fußmatten
oder:
Ineos Grenadier Premium Velour Kofferraummatte
Suchen!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929_102938_Kleinanzeigen.jpg
    Screenshot_20230929_102938_Kleinanzeigen.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 84

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello my name is cpucarpart.com and we are a small German company that specializes in vehicle carpets and floor mats. We now have floor mats and trunk carpet for the Ineos Grenadier on offer and will soon be available on our homepage. But you can already find the mats at Kleinanzeigen.de For the exact link please write to us. View attachment 7828234
Nice and interesting, but ...
  1. You should ask to the forum owner or the forum moderator @emax to make from your account a "commercial" account.
  2. It would be nice to have the price information in English too.
  3. The rubber mats of the Grenadier has some fixation points for carpets: why don't you use them? :unsure:
20230929_122922.jpg
(Yes, I know my car is dirty ;) )

Perhaps I am interested in the mats for driver and front passenger. Looks quite decent!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
You should ask to the forum owner or the forum moderator @emax to make from your account a "commercial" account.
This can be done by @Stu_Barnes, to my knowledge local moderators can't do that.

But you're welcome as I think that supporting small companies is a good idea. And they very often care more for their customers than the big ones do.

And it's good for the competition, of course. :)

PS: A humble advice: also think about more robust materials. Velor is nice, but many of us are looking for more durable options that go better with dirty wellies.

Last edited:

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Nice and interesting, but ...
  1. You should ask to the forum owner or the forum moderator @emax to make from your account a "commercial" account.
  2. It would be nice to have the price information in English too.
  3. The rubber mats of the Grenadier has some fixation points for carpets: why don't you use them? :unsure:
Perhaps I am interested in the mats for driver and front passenger. Looks quite decent!
Hello! I'll go to an administrator and ask him about it, that's a good idea, thanks! So in Germany only the driver's mat has two attachment points and we adopted these. We couldn't find rubber mats anywhere online. If you are interested, please send us an email to subaru.bus.parts@gmail.com or visit our website.

Sebastian

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Hello! I'll go to an administrator and ask him about it, that's a good idea, thanks! So in Germany only the driver's mat has two attachment points and we adopted these. We couldn't find rubber mats anywhere online. If you are interested, please send us an email to subaru.bus.parts@gmail.com or visit our website.
I read on kleinanzeigen.de that your mats are on display at Lueg in Essen. Do they sell them as well? I will be in Essen maybe on Monday and will have a look.

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I read on kleinanzeigen.de that your mats are on display at Lueg in Essen. Do they sell them as well? I will be in Essen maybe on Monday and will have a look.
hello no they are not sold there, just displayed. We make one item for each customer because this is the only way it is possible to take on board some of the customer's wishes! If you would like to buy these mats, contact us via classified ads or via the website.

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
This can be done by @Stu_Barnes, to my knowledge local moderators can't do that.

But you're welcome as I think that supporting small companies is a good idea. And they very often care more for their customers than the big ones do.

PS: A humble advice: also think about more robust materials. Velor is nice, but many of us are looking for more durable options that go better with dirty wellies.
to the more robust materials, this material is more than robust and easy to clean. Rubber mats can only be manufactured by machine, so this is not possible for us as a small manufacturer.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It hasn't to be rubber.

But I'm not an expert for such materials. If you think it is robust and if you can convince the customers, everything is fine.

Good, you have them on display at Lueg. (y)

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score

It hasn't to be rubber.

But I'm not an expert for such materials. If you think it is robust and if you can convince the customers, everything is fine.

Good, you have them on display at Lueg. (y)
View: https://youtu.be/eBr-7rJqTfs?si=a85Fan1qMvKbYf02

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score

I don't know if I've answered that yet! So we would like to be listed as a dealer. and yes, as a small manufacturer we are always careful to be good to our customers. It's not for nothing that we give our voluntary partial guarantee of 5 years on the driver's mat! We want our customers to be satisfied!

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello my name is cpucarpart.com and we are a small German company that specializes in vehicle carpets and floor mats. We now have floor mats and trunk carpet for the Ineos Grenadier on offer and will soon be available on our homepage. But you can already find the mats at Kleinanzeigen.de For the exact link please write to us. View attachment 7828234

yeah looks promising.. - one topic however - carpet mats are nice.. - I am however a hunter and quite a lot in forest and agricultural land - and mud & grass - and occasional quite "red" stains on boots or wellies or in the boot will be very likely.. can the carpet deal with this?

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
yeah looks promising.. - one topic however - carpet mats are nice.. - I am however a hunter and quite a lot in forest and agricultural land - and mud & grass - and occasional quite "red" stains on boots or wellies or in the boot will be very likely.. can the carpet deal with this?
the carpet is black and pretty easy to clean! A water hose and sun to dry is enough. The intermediate layer in the material doesn't let anything through! Privately, I use the carpet for our dogs to lie on, hair and sometimes feces land on it - hair can be easily pushed off with shoes and feces can be flushed down with water.
View: https://youtu.be/eBr-7rJqTfs?si=a85Fan1qMvKbYf02

Back
Top Bottom