The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Defender/Grenadier Wave

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
Real Defenders get the farmer wave. Finger lift off the wheel, and a downward respectful nod.

Us IG types get the “V”
wiggles GIF

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
I will continue to wave at Defenders - but just "real" ones. IGs will get a respectful bow, plus a Christmas card and an invite to a pint in the nearest pub to compare mutual experiences in this seemingly never-ending exciting adventure.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
I hope to be able to give a big thumbs up and a grin to LC200 drivers in a bid to convert them. 😂😂

I don’t wave to defender drivers now, so will politely acknowledge their wave if received. One finger up off the wheel (not the middle though 😂)

IG brothers will get the forks, and a we will share a knowing smile.

But 300km inland or more most people give the bushy’s wave, so that’ll stay consistent.

Local time
Reaction score
There will definitely be a "Grenadier Wave" and l imagine some interaction between original Defender owners and the Grenadier as well.

There's no interaction between new Defender owners.

But l always received a wave from other Defenders when driving my old Defender, except from farmers

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There will definitely be a "Grenadier Wave" and l imagine some interaction between original Defender owners and the Grenadier as well.

There's no interaction between new Defender owners.

But l always received a wave from other Defenders when driving my old Defender, except from farmers
Farmers only wave if your towing a cattle trailer

Back
Top Bottom