The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Classic Defender Comparison

JayR44.Dirt

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
My first photo op with my Grenadier after taking delivery yesterday was a side by side with my ‘89 ?
Defender 110 (black over red 2 door ragtop v8 4speed). A great redesign with all appropriate styling carried forward. My only whines; missing one pedal, and more electronics on the console than I require. And where is the tow package?
A great look in sela green; the Grenadier is a beautiful machine! And inspiring confidence that I will no longer have as many roadside McGiver, get-home experiences! Thank you INEOS!! JayR44.Dirt

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My first photo op with my Grenadier after taking delivery yesterday was a side by side with my ‘89 ?
Defender 110 (black over red 2 door ragtop v8 4speed). A great redesign with all appropriate styling carried forward. My only whines; missing one pedal, and more electronics on the console than I require. And where is the tow package?
A great look in sela green; the Grenadier is a beautiful machine! And inspiring confidence that I will no longer have as many roadside McGiver, get-home experiences! Thank you INEOS!! JayR44.Dirt
Pics or it didn’t happen 🤣🤣🤣

Welcome aboard!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Had to shrink / resize photo for forum insert. Red = go (most of the time) old. Green = (expect to show up every time). Both offer the rrific style, either way!!
A fine looking duo.

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! Love the Sela Green although I’m a bit biased. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom