The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Custom Equalizer Settings-Premium Sound

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone messed with the equalizer on the custom settings? Any recommendations?

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
Just a bit. Pretty sure my “premium sound” sub is not adjusted, aka not doing anything. Will report back after I have had time to mess with it.

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know enough about equalizers to override some of the stand music options they have in the system. At some point, I'm going to take mine to a stereo place and have them fine-tune the sound system.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know enough about equalizers to override some of the stand music options they have in the system. At some point, I'm going to take mine to a stereo place and have them fine-tune the sound system.
Take a pic of the settings for us? We’ll call it the peasant-custom tune!

Last edited:

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone messed with the equalizer on the custom settings? Any recommendations?
Mine was not turned on, then when it was turned on the sound was terrible. Need to figure out some way to adjust, need to figure out how the custom tune works.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Setting a custom EQ helps a lot. Make sure to hit the save button at the bottom when you set it up. The EQ needs quite a bit of mid (1K) removed, as most all cars do. Boosting the higher frequencies really seems to lift the soundstage from knee level.
Boosting the lower frequencies (scooping up to a lot of 60k) seems to give a much better presence. The speakers seem to be able to handle much more power than the stock ( I have the non premium) amp puts out.

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Setting a custom EQ helps a lot. Make sure to hit the save button at the bottom when you set it up. The EQ needs quite a bit of mid (1K) removed, as most all cars do. Boosting the higher frequencies really seems to lift the soundstage from knee level.
Boosting the lower frequencies (scooping up to a lot of 60k) seems to give a much better presence. The speakers seem to be able to handle much more power than the stock ( I have the non premium) amp puts out.
Can you post a pic of your equalizer settings?

Back
Top Bottom