The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Comprehensive list of all known Grenadier Side Steps

tmarr

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
Let's create a list. Here's what I've found so far *(edited to add those mentioned below):
  1. Factory Option
  2. Buzz Overland - two styles
  3. Dissent Off Road
  4. Summer Autoparts - retractable
  5. Urban Automotive - two styles
  6. Black Sheep Innovations - rock slider with optional steps
  7. Abenteuer Rock Slider
  8. Agile Offroad - coming soon
  9. Owl Vans - coming soon
  10. White Knuckle Off Road
  11. XLW Parts Rockslider
To my knowledge, only the Urban Automotive and Summer Autoparts are available for immediate purchase. It seems most of the other options have very long lead times.

Last edited:

bamanuke

Production/Transit
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
Let's create a list. Here's what I've found so far:
  1. Factory Option
  2. Buzz Overland - two styles
  3. Dissent Off Road
  4. Summer Autoparts - retractable
  5. Urban Automotive - two styles
  6. Black Sheep Innovations - rock slider with optional steps
  7. Abenteuer Rock Slider
  8. Agile Offroad - coming soon
  9. Owl Vans - coming soon
To my knowledge, only the Urban Automotive and Summer Autoparts are available for immediate purchase. It seems most of the other options have very long lead times.
White Knuckle Off road

Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
The Nakatanenga option is the best looking sliders/step I’ve seen so far for the Grenadier. I wonder if they will eventually have a distributor in Aus. I’m hoping off-road animal in Australia look at making options for the Grenadier as well. Awsome quality and their rock slider/steps they manufacture are a similar design - shape as Nakatenga.

They do

Price OMG 😱

Last edited:

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Nakatanenga option is the best looking sliders/step I’ve seen so far for the Grenadier. I wonder if they will eventually have a distributor in Aus. I’m hoping off-road animal in Australia look at making options for the Grenadier as well. Awsome quality and their rock slider/steps they manufacture are a similar design - shape as Nakatenga.

They do

Price OMG 😱

These do not look that bad either.

nuclearmonkey

Grenadier Ordered
Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
I emailed about these sliders a little while back asking if they were able to support the weight of the vehicle (say under jacking from the slider scenario). The reply was not currently, but the manufacturer was looking at adding another support and then it would be ok.

Also saw a picture from lower down, and it looked questionable as to whether there was a portion of the body panel left exposed underneath…

Local time
Reaction score
I emailed about these sliders a little while back asking if they were able to support the weight of the vehicle (say under jacking from the slider scenario). The reply was not currently, but the manufacturer was looking at adding another support and then it would be ok.

Also saw a picture from lower down, and it looked questionable as to whether there was a portion of the body panel left exposed underneath…
I agree a portion of the body appears to be vulnerable to damage if using the Nakatanenga/Abenteuer rocker guard.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
I have tested the Buzz stepslider 3 or 4 times now, but today they got a proper test, the front wheel slipped off a stump and the whole weight of the car landed on the step, it was a pretty big bang. It took some paint off the bottom but no dent or bending. The steps are stainless anyway so i'm not too worried about the paint. I'm really happy with this as the Buzz steps are significantly lighter than the OEM ones I was worried that they might not be strong enough, happily they are.

tmarr

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have tested the Buzz stepslider 3 or 4 times now, but today they got a proper test, the front wheel slipped off a stump and the whole weight of the car landed on the step, it was a pretty big bang. It took some paint off the bottom but no dent or bending. The steps are stainless anyway so i'm not too worried about the paint. I'm really happy with this as the Buzz steps are significantly lighter than the OEM ones I was worried that they might not be strong enough, happily they are.
Great to hear. I have a set on order.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the valuable feedback, I have also the Buzz stepsliders and have also some scratches, but I didn't put yet the weight of the car on the sliders.

312Haleiwa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
Shadowmarq https://www.shadowmarq.com/ineos
- Zero-Degree Rock Slider w/ Step-Plate
- 20-Degree Tube-Style Rock Slider
Note that Shadowmarq is the same as the White Knuckle. I didn’t know this until my ‘zero degree with step plate’ just arrived - plate has a laser cut “WK” in the plate.

Last edited:

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks for the valuable feedback, I have also the Buzz stepsliders and have also some scratches, but I didn't put yet the weight of the car on the sliders.

How did you guys get yours? These look about the most civilized for my wife to get in and out and strong.

Great to hear. I have a set on order.
What was the total cost to the US and when do they think that they’ll get here?

Right now I’m between these and the Black Sheep rail/step combo. The Buzz seem a bit heavier than the Black sheep, with the Whizmark being the heaviest. Not sure if weight translates directly to strength?. The Whizmark are almost twice as heavy as the Black Sheep

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
@MileHigh, ok4wd.com is the authorized dealer of Buzz Overland rock slider steps here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom