The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bonnet air inlet access (under wipers)

DustCloud

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
How can I get in to the air bonnet air inlet (under wipers) to clean out stuff which finds its way in there, such as Screenshot from 2023-11-18 14-06-41.pngpine needles? There is no obvious access from under the bonnet that I could see.

Screenshot from 2023-11-18 14-06-41.png

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
How can I get in to the air bonnet air inlet (under wipers) to clean out stuff which finds its way in there, such as View attachment 7832960pine needles? There is no obvious access from under the bonnet that I could see.

View attachment 7832960
Hi DustCloud, Here's a link from a forum member on how to remove the cowling for the bonnet air inlet and remove the leaves.
This calls out for someone to design a 3D print frame to hold fine stainless steel mesh to keep leaves out of this inlet area. Anybody?
DaBull
https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/under-bonnet-removing-bulkhead-scuttle-panel-access-covers.12412571/

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
There are many catches, nooks and crannies in this area of the vehicle that hold dust and debris. But if a choir to go and get this area clean. Why oh why

Back
Top Bottom