The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
I was told by Ineos colleagues at the time of delivery that it may take a little while to get a request regarding the size. The jacket would then be sent. There is supposedly no code for a store. My dealer has asked if he can not get jackets in different sizes. However, this was not provided.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
does not work. She wants a Trialmaster and ideally the Motorcylce version;-)
Maybe someone here wants the reverse?
Mr. Trialmaster orders an Xxs and you order a Fieldmaster Xxl for him - swapshop thread beckons!

Reactions: PBD

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
I was told by Ineos colleagues at the time of delivery that it may take a little while to get a request regarding the size. The jacket would then be sent. There is supposedly no code for a store. My dealer has asked if he can not get jackets in different sizes. However, this was not provided.
We had an email at least here in Australia, that we would be sent a code to use in the Belstaff online store

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would be positive surprised if the jackets would arrive without any delay.

The next thread I will open will be named “sick of waiting for my Belstaff jacket”
Hum, can't see it making 100 pages, how much can you discuss on a jacket? And there is only 3 colours!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We had an email at least here in Australia, that we would be sent a code to use in the Belstaff online store
He was probably only talking about Germany. In other countries, there may be other ways.

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
Why are the jackets only listed as "Italian" sizing ?????????????????
Made in Italy and engineered. It was an Italian company (Maleotti) buying Belstaff but then sold to a Swiss investor. Maleotti bought Matchless (and now all leather jackets from Matchless and Belstaff are being produced by the same company). But also the classic wax cotton Jackets are tailored and produced in the Veneto area. Then this Swiss guys were not very good in managing Belstaff and Sir Jim jumped in ;-)
So what's left from the Empire? :cool:

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Made in Italy and engineered. It was an Italian company (Maleotti) buying Belstaff but then sold to a Swiss investor. Maleotti bought Matchless (and now all leather jackets from Matchless and Belstaff are being produced by the same company). But also the classic wax cotton Jackets are tailored and produced in the Veneto area. Then this Swiss guys were not very good in managing Belstaff and Sir Jim jumped in ;-)
So what's left from the Empire? :cool:
If by Veneto you mean a region in Albania, as that's where the wax jackets are made......
Trialmaster Jacket Label.jpg

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
If by Veneto you mean a region in Albania, as that's where the wax jackets are made......
View attachment 7810424
Made in Albania. Like the Grenadier itself ;-)
Lately most of the wax cotton gear is being produced in Romania instead of behalf of Belstaff Italy and the leather jackets in Italy. I still have cordura Belstaff Jacket (LWD) made in Italy.

Reactions: PBD

AndrewW

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am confused. If you order a Trialmaster or Fieldmaster edition you get a Jacket. It isn't a selectable option
I’d forgotten about the jacket… it’s so-o-o long ago I can’t remember if they asked at deposit time for jacket sizes, but looking just now at the Belstaff website “all sizes are in Italian” so my Medium would be a 48!! I would remember ordering a size 48 jacket. Prices seem to range from £395 to £1450 🤔
Somebody must have a Trialmaster on the road by now - jacket provided or just a pitying smile?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don't think anyone has had the codes yet to order one.
I think Jean was rubbing it in, just showing us he can still get into clothes he wore when he was young!
Lucky sod! :ROFLMAO:
If I recall correctly, Jean made a hack job Photoshop image.

Back
Top Bottom