The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

BillyBunter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Just in:

"Hi

We can’t wait for you to receive your INEOS Grenadier Fieldmaster Edition, and the Belstaff Fieldmaster jacket included as part of your specification. Like your rugged off-roader, Belstaff’s iconic waxed cotton jackets are designed to be tough, stylish and weather-proof. Made for tackling any adventure in style. Once you’ve taken handover of your new 4X4, we’ll send you an email with a unique code and a link to the website where you can claim your jacket. Simply use your email and code to log in, choose a male or female jacket in your size, and provide a delivery address. We’ll do the rest."

Frosty

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just in:

"Hi

We can’t wait for you to receive your INEOS Grenadier Fieldmaster Edition, and the Belstaff Fieldmaster jacket included as part of your specification. Like your rugged off-roader, Belstaff’s iconic waxed cotton jackets are designed to be tough, stylish and weather-proof. Made for tackling any adventure in style. Once you’ve taken handover of your new 4X4, we’ll send you an email with a unique code and a link to the website where you can claim your jacket. Simply use your email and code to log in, choose a male or female jacket in your size, and provide a delivery address. We’ll do the rest."
I hope I can order the Trialmaster jacket even though I have a Fieldmaster in production. The Trialmaster jacket looks cooler…

Local time
Reaction score
The wax attracts dirt when you're in the field and it gets all over the upholstery .
Would only wear Barbour in vinyl seated Landrover

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
Just in:

"Hi

Let’s see whether this logistics are ok. As most people will not know their size there will be some resending traffic to their warehouse. to possibly get it in a proper shop would be better in my opinion.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:30 AM
Reaction score
Swap codes then 👍
That's an idea actually - maybe we can start a thread for people who prefer one jacket over the other, so someone with a FM who prefers the TM jacket could sync up with a TM person who wants a FM.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The wax attracts dirt when you're in the field and it gets all over the upholstery .
Would only wear Barbour in vinyl seated Landrover
That's an idea actually - maybe we can start a thread for people who prefer one jacket over the other, so someone with a FM who prefers the TM jacket could sync up with a TM person who wants a FM.

Unless they have the code allocated to the name and address on the vehicle registration document to prevent selling on the code to a third party. Won't know till someone tries it.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder how many people will never get round to claiming their jacket?
I wondered that, and also is the code time limited, which may precipitate never getting round to claiming it

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
We don't have a real Belstaff in Australia so I wonder if Ineos Auto Australia will just have them in stock
I doubt it, the online store ships to Australia, I doubt they would want to invest in the inventory. However it would be nice is they have one of each size in store so you could try before you order. I like the look of the a Trialmaster, but suspect that being a gentleman of significant proportions that the Fieldmaster may sit more comfortably.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
I doubt it, the online store ships to Australia, I doubt they would want to invest in the inventory. However it would be nice is they have one of each size in store so you could try before you order. I like the look of the a Trialmaster, but suspect that being a gentleman of significant proportions that the Fieldmaster may sit more comfortably.
Yes
I have the body of an ironman, but have to camouflage it, because I got sick and tired of women treating me like a sex object

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
Yes
I have the body of an ironman, but have to camouflage it, because I got sick and tired of women treating me like a sex object
You are not alone! Many here feel with you 🦸‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom