The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Has anyone in the USA received their jackets?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
My dealership, Mossy Ineos-Houston, says that the jackets are supposed to come from Ineos HQ. Writing them and contacting them they keep telling me to contact my dealer. Has anyone received their jacket and how? It's been 5 months it's a little BS right now.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My dealership, Mossy Ineos-Houston, says that the jackets are supposed to come from Ineos HQ. Writing them and contacting them they keep telling me to contact my dealer. Has anyone received their jacket and how? It's been 5 months it's a little BS right now.
Nope

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They’re sending the jacket, service manual, and Bosch service network map in the same box. Just sit tight.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
I received an email from Ineos yesterday in response to my question regarding the jackets. They stated that there had been a delay in the production, resulting in customers receiving their jackets later initially expected. They apologized for the delay but said they are working on improving inventory so that the jackets can be released.

Chuck

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I received an email from Ineos yesterday in response to my question regarding the jackets. They stated that there had been a delay in the production, resulting in customers receiving their jackets later initially expected. They apologized for the delay but said they are working on improving inventory so that the jackets can be released.

Chuck
Did they talk about the process of it?

offroadpharm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
What Jackets? I just picked up my preordered Gren last week and am unaware of a jacket. Please enlighten me.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
MeIneosMyDealer.jpg
J/K. I realized after the fact that the Trialmaster jacket has a belt on it. Not a fan of a belt on a jacket.

Back
Top Bottom