The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
The hardest sport in terms of burnt calories seems to be an ultra marathon. I looked it up two weeks ago because someone told me some bullshit about football (soccer) players that would burn 12.000 kcal a day.
That's indeed a lot. But the cyclists of the Tour De France consume about around 6-8k a day and up to 11k on mountain stages. But unlike marathon runners, they do it for three weeks during the Tour almost day by day.

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's indeed a lot. But the cyclists of the Tour De France consume about around 6-8k a day and up to 11k on mountain stages. But unlike marathon cyclists, they do it for three weeks during the Tour almost day by day.
yes they probably burn the most over a longer period.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Guys, to be fair, I had this comms from Ineos in March:
Claiming your Fieldmaster jacket

Hi John,

We can’t wait for you to receive your INEOS Grenadier Fieldmaster Edition, and the Belstaff Fieldmaster jacket included as part of your specification.

Like your rugged off-roader, Belstaff’s iconic waxed cotton jackets are designed to be tough, stylish and weather-proof. Made for tackling any adventure in style.

Once you’ve taken handover of your new 4X4, we’ll send you an email with a unique code and a link to the website where you can claim your jacket. Simply use your email and code to log in, choose a male or female jacket in your size, and provide a delivery address. We’ll do the rest.
We hope you have many adventures in your new Grenadier and Fieldmaster jacket.

The Grenadier team

Local time
Reaction score
Are you locked to the specific car you order or can you pick between fieldmaster and trialmaster jackets?

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Guys, to be fair, I had this comms from Ineos in March:
Claiming your Fieldmaster jacket

Hi John,

We can’t wait for you to receive your INEOS Grenadier Fieldmaster Edition, and the Belstaff Fieldmaster jacket included as part of your specification.

Like your rugged off-roader, Belstaff’s iconic waxed cotton jackets are designed to be tough, stylish and weather-proof. Made for tackling any adventure in style.

Once you’ve taken handover of your new 4X4, we’ll send you an email with a unique code and a link to the website where you can claim your jacket. Simply use your email and code to log in, choose a male or female jacket in your size, and provide a delivery address. We’ll do the rest.
We hope you have many adventures in your new Grenadier and Fieldmaster jacket.

The Grenadier team
Did you get your code email @JohnHeagney ?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Are you locked to the specific car you order or can you pick between fieldmaster and trialmaster jackets?
I saw an advert recently that suggested there are actually a range of trialmaster jackets, so maybe more choice than either or?

Screenshot_20230430_071043_com.linkedin.android.jpg

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, Fieldmaster = Fieldmaster and Trialmaster = Trialmaster

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Magna Steyr designed, engineered & built the prototypes of the Grenadier.

The company (as Steyr Daimler Puch) and originally manufactured rifles, then bicycles, before going on to build motobikes and vehicles, especially 4WD's; so I guess Grenadier could have also offered customers a rifle or bicycle to keep with the heritage theme
I would gladly accept a rifle made by steyr :) they are still for sale . Cool rifles !!!

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, Fieldmaster = Fieldmaster and Trialmaster = Trialmaster
I have ordered an IG Fieldmaster but I would like to receive a jacket for my wife - I have already three Belstaff Motorcycle jackets. And there is no Fieldmaster female jacket. But this is not my major problem;-) one step after the other.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have ordered an IG Fieldmaster but I would like to receive a jacket for my wife - I have already three Belstaff Motorcycle jackets. And there is no Fieldmaster female jacket. But this is not my major problem;-) one step after the other.
Plan B order a mens Fieldmaster in the wife's size. Just hope you wife likes a loose fit instead of a slim fit?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Plan B order a mens Fieldmaster in the wife's size. Just hope you wife likes a loose fit instead of a slim fit?
What if you're a slim man? Are all the jackets loosey goosey?
You wouldn't want it draped all over your handlebars.

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
does not work. She wants a Trialmaster and ideally the Motorcylce version;-)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What if you're a slim man? Are all the jackets loosey goosey?
You wouldn't want it draped all over your handlebars.
That's why the trialmaster has a belt (functional) and the fieldmaster doesn't (poser style)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
does not work. She wants a Trialmaster and ideally the Motorcylce version;-)
Then apply the well known saying "whose car is it anyway" and it is my jacket - and you'll just have to pose in a fieldmaster like me.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
That's why the trialmaster has a belt (functional) and the fieldmaster doesn't (poser style)
"Everything you need and nothing you don't!"

Back
Top Bottom