The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
Don't think anyone has had the codes yet to order one.
I think Jean was rubbing it in, just showing us he can still get into clothes he wore when he was young!
Lucky sod! :ROFLMAO:
I was told by IA customer services that the emails and codes would start to be issued today........

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
to which part of your body do need access while wearing the jacket... ? a zip opening is probably easier to install 🫣
No way, Zips suffer from more gremlins than a grenadier

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I realise that this thread is alienating those members who have not ordered/own a Belstaff version of the Grenadier. And come the hand out will feel incomplete 🧥

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is the Fieldmaster and having checked on line it seems to be the rather skinny fitting thing SJR wears in the videos - not ideal for what the tailors on Saville Row refer to as “Sirs more powerful figure”

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is the Fieldmaster and having checked on line it seems to be the rather skinny fitting thing SJR wears in the videos - not ideal for what the tailors on Saville Row refer to as “Sirs more powerful figure”
Hum, it probably says more about the jacket owners than the jacket, I don't think Grenadier owners will be classified as fashion trend setters

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
I believe the Fieldmaster is more accommodating of the more powerful gentleman than the Trialmaster. Which is of concern as I am a more “powerful” gentleman and I have ordered a Trialmaster.

Back
Top Bottom