The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Mine is the Fieldmaster and having checked on line it seems to be the rather skinny fitting thing SJR wears in the videos - not ideal for what the tailors on Saville Row refer to as “Sirs more powerful figure”
Sir_Jim_Ratcliffe_01.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
FWIW - I’m probably going with a TM build and should have a Belstaff voucher. If it can only be used for a TM model jacket I will be looking to swap/sell that out so I can purchase a different Belstaff jacket. I certainly want a Belstaff product but in looking at their website (which has bugs and sucks too) there are many other products I’m interested in.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
FWIW - I’m probably going with a TM build and should have a Belstaff voucher. If it can only be used for a TM model jacket I will be looking to swap/sell that out so I can purchase a different Belstaff jacket. I certainly want a Belstaff product but in looking at their website (which has bugs and sucks too) there are many other products I’m interested in.
If vouchers transpire to be interchangeable between Belstaff owners then it could well be one for the new Classifieds section. 🧥

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ditto. Either I'm filling out in my old age or those sizes are on the small size looking at the chart!

Reactions: PBD
Local time
Reaction score
They did say Italian on the email well Im the size of an Italian rugby player.
So ill see what fits and feed back

• Haha
Reactions: PBD

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
How is hip always bigger than waist?
That cut seems very strange….

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So are you limited to trail master jacket if you ordered the TM and is it only 1 option no choice in colour or type of material?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So are you limited to trail master jacket if you ordered the TM and is it only 1 option no choice in colour or type of material?
You can choose the gender and size. The jackets are black Trialmaster. And you will receive a patch included. You have to organize the sewing on yourself if you want.

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Maybe it's because of the Belstaff jackets that we all don't get a contract from Ineos? Maybe they underestimated the need for jackets?

Of course it's a joke!

But what happened to the jackets? On the website they are still listed under equipment. However, they no longer appear in the configurator and nobody talks about them. How should that work with the jackets at all? When the vehicle was delivered, was there a jacket in any size or color that no one else wanted, or did you get a voucher that you could redeem somewhere in a branch or in an online shop?
I remember reading some where that you will be contacted regarding the jacket once you contract with the dealer. If I find it I will post it.

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You can choose the gender and size. The jackets are black Trialmaster. And you will receive a patch included. You have to organize the sewing on yourself if you want.
is that the gender i might be when i order it or the gender i might be when it arrives?? so many choices :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Frosty

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve got my code - please PM me if you want to swap. I have a FM code but would like a TM jacket. The code is linked to your email address, so it looks like we will need to order for each other and therefore we’ll have to swap addresses. This will rely on trust, so I’d want to see proof of ownership. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom