The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there-I have ordered a TM but prefer the FM jacket. More than happy to swap when the time comes.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
@Krabby I'm normally a medium and ordered a medium. It fits well BUT let's just say there's no margin for putting a little more weight on. It's a bit smaller than a typical UK medium.
You need to allow for the likelihood you will be wearing a jumper underneath in cold weather.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
My Belstaff jacket arrived today (only ordered late Thurday night), it is a well made and good piece of clothing! It was in the carrier with the "Ineos Grenadier Built on purpose" slogan and Grenny drawing.
Thanks Ineos, this is excellent and will be a hand winter addition.

Attachments

• Belstaff jacket 2.jpg
    Belstaff jacket 2.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Belstaff jacket 1.jpg
    Belstaff jacket 1.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 84

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
My Belstaff jacket arrived today (only ordered late Thurday night), it is a well made and good piece of clothing! It was in the carrier with the "Ineos Grenadier Built on purpose" slogan and Grenny drawing.
Thanks Ineos, this is excellent and will be a hand winter addition.
Field Master or Trial Master Jacket?
What size and how is the fit for what you ordered?
DaBull

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
My jacket arrived today. This confused me as it was the normal shipping time I would have expected from a normal shop, but not from something related with Ineos.
I really thought it would take a month from order to delivery.
Best thing is that it fits well and seems to have no glitches at all!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My jacket arrived today. This confused me as it was the normal shipping time I would have expected from a normal shop, but not from something related with Ineos.
Strange, I don't have any news from my Belstaff jacket, sick of waiting ;-)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
I also received my Belstaff Trialmaster today.
I followed the sizing chart exactly when I ordered it.
Even though I was very surprised that I had to order 3XL.
Normally XL is sufficient for me.
But that was fine. It fits.
I can only recommend anyone who is tall and has long arms to take the chart seriously.

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Novaii software issue ?

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Exactly two months, May 4th, ago I got my Grenadier.
Yesterday I handed it over to my dealer for some repairs.
Exactly today I got my code to get my Trialmaster jacket.
Got my code today as well, unfortunately I cannot log-in to the ordering portal at the moment.

Reactions: PBD

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got my code today as well, unfortunately I cannot log-in to the ordering portal at the moment.
Got my code today too, impossible to login 🙈
You couldn't log in because it is "one after each other": I was placing my order, it took me some time to choose the right size, and I succeeded placing it. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Therefore, who is next in the queue? Trialmaster or Lollo? :unsure:

Serious now: really no problem at all for me, and I got my confirmation e-mail. Flawless, not like my first deposit of 450 euro two years ago. Payment done, money withdrawn from my account but no reservation registered, but that was two years ago!

Shale Rider

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke to the dealer about this last week as I have a number of Belstaffs already and fancied a new one gratis! ( if you ignore the cost of the Grenadier) The dealer told me that we should be getting voucher codes that we can redeem against a Belstaff jacket so it is possible that we will still get them.

I will post if I get any progress on this but the dealer was aware that you should get a free jacket and was clearly aware that we should have one with the vehicle. Bearing in mind half the accessories I ordered on the spec of the vehicle are missing (minor things like Rock sliders!) and they can't generate invoices for 3 weeks it's not surprising that they have not got a system in place.

The good news is that I have the CEO of Belstaffs email address so think I might write to her! Also is anyone going to the Festival of Speed next week as Grenadier launch the pick up and the hydrogen cell is on their stand so we can all nail then on the stand about the jackets!

Just seen the last posts whilst I was typing - the codes are coming through then!

Chelsea Tractor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
We went to LA for the Grenadier drive event. While there checked out the LA Bike Shed Moto where they have the jackets for sale. Wanted to see them and get sizing. These are very nice and expensive. Do not know if Bike Shed Moto in London also has these available.

Back
Top Bottom