The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

Dave F

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a jacket in a either blue or olive? Having finally got my link to order the jacket ( after chasing Ineos numerous times) I was only offered the option of the Trialmaster in black . I assumed we would have the option of all colours ?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a jacket in a either blue or olive? Having finally got my link to order the jacket ( after chasing Ineos numerous times) I was only offered the option of the Trialmaster in black . I assumed we would have the option of all colours ?
I thought Trialmaster was only available in the UK in black. There's a choice of colours on the Fieldmaster.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
WTF?
Why would someone called Dave want a jacket in blue or olive???????????????

Dave F

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I thought Trialmaster was only available in the UK in black. There's a choice of colours on the Fieldmaster.

Attachments

• IMG_0380.PNG
    IMG_0380.PNG
    169.3 KB · Views: 53

Dave F

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
WTF?
Why would someone called Dave want a jacket in blue or olive???????????????
What's up with Olive ? I would probably have ordered it for my Grenadier if it was an option !

Attachments

• IMG_0380.PNG
    IMG_0380.PNG
    169.3 KB · Views: 53

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
You’ll go to Ineos hell for that one.

That means your IG will be “in production” in perpetuity. 😂😂😂
And he will have to endure the same opera on "forever replay" , wearing a toit blue TM jacket + his John Lobbs - without socks.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I should have checked their website before posting, I have never seen a Trialmaster, in real life, in any colour other than black. Glad to see you're going to maintain that position, even if you did need directing that way.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got my car on the 18th May, got my code on 4th July and Fieldmaster jacket delivered last night at 21;30 (6th July). I followed the sizing instructions exactly, my 48inch chest and ape like arms etc translated into 5xl. Jacket a great fit with room for autumn/winter clothes. Very happy with the quality of the Jacket. I have also received my survey to fill out - still no word of my side steps though

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Got my Belstaff, ordered on Tuesday night, and got it 11h30 today on Friday. Really fast delivery, but no track and trace. Luckily I was home.

I don't know if I will sew that patch, it feels like the waxed cotton will be damaged if doing it afterwards. But I don't mind.

Others already posted pictures, so I won't do it again :cool:

Back
Top Bottom