The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Diesel B57: What To Fill In Where?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Sorry it was just an example photo of a LHD, the circles were for another thread.

The some things relate specifically to the power steering reservoir & brake fluid reservoir in the context of this thread (other items such as fuse box also apply)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
If we can get an image of a rhd gasoline and diesel and a lhd gasoline and diesel. I’ll put it on paper.

Also while we’re at it. Any images of the transfer case, transmission, front and rear axles (with and without lockers, if the housings are different) then I’ll put together a full lubrication schedule.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If we can get an image of a rhd gasoline and diesel and a lhd gasoline and diesel. I’ll put it on paper.

Also while we’re at it. Any images of the transfer case, transmission, front and rear axles (with and without lockers, if the housings are different) then I’ll put together a full lubrication schedule.
To clarify my previous image my Grenadier is a right hand drive petrol version IMG_1737.jpeg

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
Following on from this and the shared knowledge of the forum see the resource in the link

Thanks go out to the members who provided this information and imagery.
Message me with any errors and these can be rectified.

Likewise if someone gets an image of the petrol version we can get that created as well.
Well done, Stu!

If I had known where this ends, I'd have been more accurate making the graphics.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know if it's worth noting that @emax's annotated photo is a RHD, and a LHD will have some things in different places?

View attachment 7816800
At least the blue cap is still on the same side. Even with the green circles referring to some other topic. ;-)

Q. RHD or LHD?
A. The wipers always point to the steering wheel passenger side

My bad: corrected. 😵‍💫

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At least the blue cap is still on the same side. Even with the green circles referring to some other topic. ;-)

Q. RHD or LHD?
A. The wipers always point to the steering wheel.
I thought the wipers point away from the steering wheel at least they do on my RHD IMG_0298.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
Those are definitely set up for LHD.

Apparently not. I just looked at my own vehicle and they point “away” from the wheel too. You’d think after 30 years of driving I would know that without having to look!

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Oops - my bad. 🥳

A temporary cerebral dysfunction, caused by all the error messages on the Grenadier's display, I guess.

Have corrected it.

typo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom