The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australian X-Lock Winch Rope Device Group Buy.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Update: I have ordered and will advise any who have emailed me when they are ready for pickup or shipping.
At this stage 1 have one unallocated one and first in can secure it. Otherwise I will close this opportunity.
I said on 27 June but I didn't see your post on 28 June asking to confirm via email.

So - I will take the unallocated if it's still available.

email sent

cheers

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I said on 27 June but I didn't see your post on 28 June asking to confirm via email.

So - I will take the unallocated if it's still available.
Ok it’s yours, please still email me to lock it in, but holding for you.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
Update: I have ordered and will advise any who have emailed me when they are ready for pickup or shipping.
At this stage 1 have one unallocated one and first in can secure it. Otherwise I will close this opportunity.
Andrew - what was the minimum group buy order amount. I would like to try and organise something similar for UK interests?

danke

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Andrew - what was the minimum group buy order amount. I would like to try and organise something similar for UK interests?

danke
I got a 10% discount on the purchase price for buying 20, but the biggest saving was on shipping. To order individually it was abot $310 AUD and I was able to get here for about $220 AUD.

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
I got a 10% discount on the purchase price for buying 20, but the biggest saving was on shipping. To order individually it was abot $310 AUD and I was able to get here for about $220 AUD.
Tks vm.

Does that include import taxes or are they on top?

Back
Top Bottom