The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Australia full Software update.

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
I found this article in carsales interesting, especially the comment from Radcliffe Jr (George) about the dealer versus agent model. It may be that an agency model simply doesn't generate the revenue or the loyalty relationship with customers to stump up for a loan vehicle:
The other major issue he admitted to was the company’s sales model, which INEOS splits between aftermarket agencies and traditional dealers.
“It’s turned out about 50:50 between them, but it just feels like dealers are more incentivised and motivated in their work, which is down to them buying the cars off us and wanting to move them before they have to pay interest on those loans,” said Ratcliffe Jr.

Tony S

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone in Australia had the full software update yet? Not just the head unit. Mine booked in next week but keen to hear what people’s experiences have been with the full deal
Completed.
My update was done and has been perfect .... all previous issues were solved and no new issues arose.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My update was done and has been perfect .... all previous issues were solved and no new issues arose.
Mine too now, all except carplay maps which is coming apparently

Back
Top Bottom