The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
I like ASPW - that fact he grates people and can get a response suggests he is smarter than us...
In all honesty, that is antagonism not intelligence. Anyone can voice an opinion and get x % response for and against. It doesn't take an intelligent person to do that. Facebook is a prime example 😉

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
Dicks get clicks?
I suppose that is true , even for the instagram girls.
But good people with a sense of humour and everyday useful information presented in a non egotistical manner get even more. Clicks , not necessarily girls , but then again...

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score

What an absolute fist that man is. I used to like him, until it slowly dawned on me, he is a petulant child stuck in the body of a fat old man.

His house must be surrounded by discarded teddies and dummy’s

I love how he keeps banging on how I should buy him a coffee, buy your own f**king coffee and learn how to review things in a subjective, unbiased and independent manner (like a real expert) whilst you are drinking it

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Thought the safari thing would stick in his craw. But that response.
What an absolute prick.
You would tip a coffee over him wouldn't you?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Couldn’t get through a whole video of his before his Grenadier whining, definitely can’t now. Kudos to him for building a business out of this. He must have an audience he appeals to. It isn’t me and never was.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
He is coming across as a petulant bugger. Shame as he does have occasional good info. Why does he keep asking me to spend money on over priced tequila?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
Thinking about his YT success, I believe, that obviously, mobilizing the mob can be successful.

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
His next criticism will be that it doesn't have a manual box... Just as he has ordered an auto Troopy 😅

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He also believes the IG CANNOT be the spiritual successor to the Defender (comment on his last rant video), because it isn’t British. Wanna grasp at any other straws?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He also believes the IG CANNOT be the spiritual successor to the Defender (comment on his last rant video), because it isn’t British. Wanna grasp at any other straws?
Who cares. I have owned (still own) many British cars, I have a soft spot for them, but they are good in design and often terrible in execution. Also who cares if it is a successor to the Defender spritual or otherwise, if you need it to be then it has enough connection to make it so, if you don’t need it to be then judge it on its own merits

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He was saying it’s the spiritual successor to the GWagen.
But as you say, who cares, it’s an Ineos Grenadier - jusge it on its own merits.

Back
Top Bottom