The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
Sadly 288,000 subscribers. Like it or not he holds a fair whack of weight.
Fair enough everyone to their own 👍🏼
I wonder how many of his subscribers are grenadier buyers

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sadly 288,000 subscribers. Like it or not he holds a fair whack of weight.
He does have that many subscribers, but they don’t watch his videos. Just had a quick look and typically each video now gets around 30-40,000 views. A couple have gone over 100,000 (new Landcruiser launch) and some less than 10,000 (stories about himself!)

He’s only got a voice if others listen to him, otherwise it’s just noise.

Sadly, I think he‘s just an aging man who believes he was once significant.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
He also believes the IG CANNOT be the spiritual successor to the Defender (comment on his last rant video), because it isn’t British. Wanna grasp at any other straws?
I love the fact that the Grenadier has evolved because of the love of the Old Defenders by an Englishman in an English Pub with an English Designer and owns an English Company that has put the best international engineering into this motor vehicle that was conceived in a pub...I would suggest like a lot of Brits...so it's obviously not British :ROFLMAO:

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He does have that many subscribers, but they don’t watch his videos. Just had a quick look and typically each video now gets around 30-40,000 views. A couple have gone over 100,000 (new Landcruiser launch) and some less than 10,000 (stories about himself!)

He’s only got a voice if others listen to him, otherwise it’s just noise.

Sadly, I think he‘s just an aging man who believes he was once significant.
He’s down to 287999 now as having watched him during covid doing builds I’m bored with his rants and his trips are very tedious and an unsubscribing - like many he’s now goi g the Patrion route to secure periodic payments - good luck to him and to those who value his sage observations but im out

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
He’s down to 287999 now as having watched him during covid doing builds I’m bored with his rants and his trips are very tedious and an unsubscribing - like many he’s now goi g the Patrion route to secure periodic payments - good luck to him and to those who value his sage observations but im out
As soon as he started spouting Patrion on his "old Rangie on the Canning" clip, I dropped him. I much prefer the 4WD 24/7 gang out having fun in the mud!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Which is why we are buying Grenadiers.
You know , the vehicle ASaintPWhite-Knight-with-red-cross wants to drive , but can't - because he's shot himself in both feet over it.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom