The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Are there issues with the TPMS or can I go ahead and order replacement wheels?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
As the question states are there issues with the TPMS? I knew there was in the past but wasn’t sure if it was fixed with the software update.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
As the question states are there issues with the TPMS? I knew there was in the past but wasn’t sure if it was fixed with the software update.
Mine seems to work fine. In the 2nd day of ownership my TPMS showed up as "malfunctioned" then the next day was fine after about 150km of driving. I also checked the read out figures against a manual pressure and all was within 2psi so happy with that.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine seems to work fine. In the 2nd day of ownership my TPMS showed up as "malfunctioned" then the next day was fine after about 150km of driving. I also checked the read out figures against a manual pressure and all was within 2psi so happy with that.
Did you ever swap wheels? The issue seemed to be with adding new sensors.

David Czarnecki

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
I already ordered and have my Method Wheels in stock. I think you can swap the TPMS sensors or leave them in your other wheels and get some from discount tire for example. They are fairly common and are programmed right there to sync. Sometimes it take a few miles to get to show in the truck. I just did a set on my Bronco as well. What kind of aftermarket wheels are you looking at?

Back
Top Bottom