The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone heard of a potential issue with the long Rhino Roof Rack system

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
There is a thread on FB that Ineos has put a hold on the long Rhino Rack system. The reasoning seems to center around one or another reason. The two reasons being shared are 1) flimsy supports and/or 2) noise level of the rack. Has anyone heard or seen anything regarding this?

Thank you
Chuck

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
There is a thread on FB that Ineos has put a hold on the long Rhino Rack system. The reasoning seems to center around one or another reason. The two reasons being shared are 1) flimsy supports and/or 2) noise level of the rack. Has anyone heard or seen anything regarding this?

Thank you
Chuck
No hold in Australia. And my car is due for delivery with a Rhino Rack.

Only holds in Australia are the Redarc TowPro (some dealers only apparently) and all cars in certain VIN range re airbags (Australia only issue).

I know my dealer is not doing Redarc TowPro installs and mine has been on hold, but they may restart before long.

Last edited:

DustCloud

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Certainly the full length rack is noisy.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score
FB :rolleyes:

It’s not as noisy as other racks I own, or have previously owned. While I have not yet tested it fully loaded, many have (@Logsplitter).

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Full roof rack not noisy on my Grenadier. I also have LED lightbar.

I never had a noise issue with the Pioneer Platform on my Nissan Patrol in 10 years of use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom