The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

No roof rack = a different suspension

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
I just plan to wait and see what is installed on my Gren.
Yep - me too. I'm looking forward to driving a production model versus all the debates on how many angels can dance on a pin - and will those dancing angels require different springs :cool:

Mercurio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:02 PM
Reaction score
Yep - me too. I'm looking forward to driving a production model versus all the debates on how many angels can dance on a pin - and will those dancing angels require different springs :cool:
When are you supposed to get yours?
I’m waiting for the dealer to contact me still.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received an email from the dealer - apparently they will have multiple demo vehicles arriving by October 10th. As far as delivery - I'm not sure I believe we'll see this in 2024. I did my reservation in the first few minutes of the opening - so think I am low on the list but not sure.

Mercurio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I received an email from the dealer - apparently they will have multiple demo vehicles arriving by October 10th. As far as delivery - I'm not sure I believe we'll see this in 2024. I did my reservation in the first few minutes of the opening - so think I am low on the list but not sure.
If you don’t mind the question, what’s your order number? I, as well, did my reservation minutes after opening and I ended up with 13209.

Mercurio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I’m a bit excited and upset right now!!!
I called the dealer and talked to the rep. I gave him my order number, (mind you they haven’t contacted me to come in yet) and apparently the 28th of September was my last day to make changes because my Gen is in production already!

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m a bit excited and upset right now!!!
I called the dealer and talked to the rep. I gave him my order number, (mind you they haven’t contacted me to come in yet) and apparently the 28th of September was my last day to make changes because my Gen is in production already!
I wonder if they mean it in a production cue - if it is in production its being built which seems a bit optimistic. I do hope I'm wrong for you!

Back
Top Bottom