The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aftermarket Winch Bumper from LeTech

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
I know the products from LeTech. I took delivery of my vehicle there. It is my dealer. They have a lot of experience in building accessories through the Mercedes G models and they make parts themselves. They have really good things in their range for the Grenadier, such as roof racks, sill trims, various mounts, etc.
If I were you, I would first have a look at their range of add-on parts before you make a hasty decision in favour of other suppliers who are also repeatedly mentioned here in the forum.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
Will they be doing a full bull bar?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Will they be doing a full bull bar?
Unfortunately, I can't say, because it is banned in Germany. However, I understand that they also deliver parts abroad. Contact them directly. They will be at the fair from Thursday to Sunday. So I can't say how quickly they will reply.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not a bad starter for 10:
View attachment 7815115

I look forward to forum members photos from this week's big offroad show. đź‘Ť
Not bad at all. Funny angle of dangle of the rope going from fairlead back into car - looks like going straight up.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not bad at all. Funny angle of dangle of the rope going from fairlead back into car - looks like going straight up.
I think it's also an aftermarket winch. đź‘Ť

Like @rovie says if you look at their general range for other models, then it's maybe possible to see what's on the menu for the Grenadier.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
If I were you, I would first have a look at their range of add-on parts before you make a hasty decision in favour of other suppliers who are also repeatedly mentioned here in the forum.
I look forward to LeTech updating their webpage with information on Grenadier products and prices shipped to the U.S. - hopefully they will do so by June 30!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I look forward to LeTech updating their webpage with information on Grenadier products and prices shipped to the U.S. - hopefully they will do so by June 30!
I'm pretty sure that will happen.
The guys from LeTech are doing a really good job. I had a glimpse of their production and I am convinced of the products. I know a lot about mechanical engineering and can say that with a clear conscience.

For years they have been equipping Mercedes-G with add-on parts and lifting them with portal axles (we already reported here in the forum).

The grenadier business is very new. LeTech also got their own Grenadier only after I got my Grenadier.
They have certainly put their focus on developing the parts, especially as they are now presenting them at the fair this weekend. I am sure that the homepage will be adapted soon.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score
Not a bad starter for 10:
View attachment 7815115

I look forward to forum members photos from this week's big offroad show. đź‘Ť
What sort of roof rack is on this Grenadier. It looks good and it seems to lie flat on and over the roof & attaches to sides rails fixed to the gutters.

Couldn't see it on their website but a good solution for those with height limitations.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What sort of roof rack is on this Grenadier. It looks good and it seems to lie flat on and over the roof & attaches to sides rails fixed to the gutters.

Couldn't see it on their website but a good solution for those with height limitations.
It is from LeTech. https://lennartz-technik.de/start
However, they don't have the parts for the Grenadier on their homepage yet.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So that's where some of MH370 ended up....

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Somebody check me, but I'm thinking the bumper insert winch combo shown won't work for the NA market because it is designed to fit flush with the longer plastic "underbite" bumper instead of the shorter steel bumper. Am I right? I think NA would have to look at a full replacement bumper winch combo or maybe they will make a smaller insert for this market.

Back
Top Bottom