The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Front bumper / No winch

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
Considering that I have no intention of fitting a winch now or ever, do you think it is possible that sooner or later someone will produce a less protruding and legal aftermarket bumper? Gaining a few cm on the Grenedier's considerable length wouldn't be bad...

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
I hope so, I really hate the plastic one.

Reactions: @nd

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
With time I would expect many options to appear. Although, with nearly identical approach/departure angles, I personally do not see any need (besides, USA get the steel bumper).

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
Considering that I have no intention of fitting a winch now or ever, do you think it is possible that sooner or later someone will produce a less protruding and legal aftermarket bumper? Gaining a few cm on the Grenedier's considerable length wouldn't be bad...
Considering that other markets get the shorter bumper there is no doubt it is physically possible as for legal, who knows 🤷‍♂️

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Considering that I have no intention of fitting a winch now or ever, do you think it is possible that sooner or later someone will produce a less protruding and legal aftermarket bumper?
Yes, in a word. Look here for a start, I'm sure there will be more to follow:

You may not want a winch, space can be left blank, or in the past it was the perfect spot for a locked ammo box full of shackles, etc.

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure about agent tightness. I suspect they’ll be earning handling fees only and must be failing to achieve on time/on track earnings given the delivery delays. I cannot work out how an agent can make Grenadier pay with the cost to establish a showroom, low vehicle volumes and service returns vs costs for training, etc. Might just work for an established BMW site. For sure they’ll want to keep owners onside if they see long term future in the brand but at what cost?
Most UK agents must be feeling the pinch, especially as the UK market isn’t exactly humming along.
Hats off to HJ in Chester UK for that investment - wonder if it’ll be a twin brand site?

I also factor in that my contract is with Ineos Automotive and not my agent, who is a facilitator (and maybe a fall guy for the OEM when things get tricky).

Reactions: PBD

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure about agent tightness. I suspect they’ll be earning handling fees only and must be failing to achieve on time/on track earnings given the delivery delays. I cannot work out how an agent can make Grenadier pay with the cost to establish a showroom, low vehicle volumes and service returns vs costs for training, etc.
Seems the business case has people interested:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And not forgetting the wing tops for overspill:

IMG_20230625_074350.png

Back
Top Bottom