The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aftermarket Suppliers with dedicated Grenadier gear

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
@Krabby had started a thread to collect suppliers whio offer made to measure equipment for the grenadier. Somehow that has disappeared. I found that very useful so I make another attempt. It would be good if we could reduce this to a collection of sources and discuss the quality and necessity of the various items in dedicated threads.

To make a start:

Black Sheep Innovations GmbH - Switzerland, various items like roof rack, table etc. (Grenadier not listed yet, but products are already being discussed)
trackparts.ch - Switzerland, various items, including Black Sheep Innovations products

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
@Krabby had started a thread to collect suppliers whio offer made to measure equipment for the grenadier. Somehow that has disappeared. I found that very useful so I make another attempt. It would be good if we could reduce this to a collection of sources and discuss the quality and necessity of the various items in dedicated threads.

To make a start:

Black Sheep Innovations GmbH - Switzerland, various items like roof rack, table etc. (Grenadier not listed yet, but products are already being discussed)
trackparts.ch - Switzerland, various items, including Black Sheep Innovations products
Their dedicated Grenadier page is live. Some very cool stuff!
https://shop.blacksheep-innovations.com/Vehicle-list/ineos/

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
„Do not use!“

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
"Do not drive this car as driving a car can cause serious injury and death in case of an accident!"
Or even better:
"Do not buy this car as driving a car can cause serious injury and death in case of an accident!"

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
All the warnings do seem rather ridiculous I just hope in the event of a warranty issue that Ineos doesn’t throw these clauses at us so they can escape any blame on their part.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Or even better:
"Do not buy this car as driving a car can cause serious injury and death in case of an accident!"
I had the same thought. What about: „Be aware, warnings might be misleading. Even if you follow them all, you may not be safe“

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Prices don't seem to have any limits any more ...
Why not start an own business for Gren accessories? If prices are _that_ high???

Or is it as always: If you come to trying yourself, then you see that it's not as easy as expected....

Back
Top Bottom