A look at the HD seat covers and Dash cover

Shaky

Grenadier Ordered
The Melville and Moon kit is expensive but it’s is superb what I have seen of it. It would sting a bit but I would definitely put my hand in my pocket for some if they become available.

Paachi

Founding Guard
Yeah M&M is quality stuff and the price reflects that. I recently went scouting for quality seat covers for my other vehicle and 4 brands rose to the top Takla, M&M, Black Duck and Carhartt in that order. 
M&M is classically beautiful but Takla and Black Duck seem more robust and a modern interpretation. Carhartt has good quality fabric but not as clean a fit. 
Takla is by far my choice. Their fabric seems very waterproof, the fit is great (but not M&M great) but the piece de resistance is their TakMat floor liners. These are protective and offer sound and heat insulation. I have seen them in a vintage Defender and amazed at the quality. If they make a set for the Grenadier then that’s what I’d get. Again not cheap. A full set of seat covers and floor liner was US $1100 if I remember right

Shaky

Grenadier Ordered
I have seen the Takla stuff and Carhartt. I won’t say it’s impossible to get in the UK but it difficult to source, which is a shame as it is all good stuff like you say. 

Paachi

Founding Guard
Shaky said:
I have seen the Takla stuff and Carhartt. I won’t say it’s impossible to get in the UK but it difficult to source, which is a shame as it is all good stuff like you say. 

Most of the price for these niche products is in shipping costs. Once we get there Grenadier we could organize a group buy from Takla. Hell maybe from Australia and SA. They have some really good local makers for accessories like camp cover, crash pod, etc.

I have an on going thread with Takla. Happy to check with them for the Grenadier and a potential group buy

Off topic for seat covers, but the grenadier rolling up at 1:08 in the video above is wearing Duratracs. Has anyone seen these mounted before and what size are they? They seem a bit more robust than the stock 255/70

Elijah

Reservation Holder
Jmccmick said:
Off topic for seat covers, but the grenadier rolling up at 1:08 in the video above is wearing Duratracs. Has anyone seen these mounted before and what size are they? They seem a bit more robust than the stock 255/70

They are 35x12.5x17. They fit with minor trimming is what Ineos said. I believe this is the same one they had in Iceland and Sir Jim drove across Africa a month ago. It has wider fender flairs on it too.